Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Lol, whos the superstar vs who got airtime?
Rigged????

Fukk the view, but come on, Elizabeth had a surprisingly low amount of airtime

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are yall expecting from Kamala tomorrow?
i expect her and bernie to do the best.

i could go either way on biden.. dude could go off the cliff like beto or pull some classic scranton joe bullshyt out of his ass and keep him alive for a while longer.

i also bet marianne williamson comes out of tomorrow looking good.

buttigieg should be interesting, i doubt he will do as poorly as beto, but i think these debates are gonna expose the shyt out of him.

yang should be interesting to watch too. i don't fukk with him, but that doesn't mean he'll perform poorly.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
LOL Gabbard appeals to literally no one outside her immediate fam, modi, and fringe you tubers like Niko House. Literally everyone had equal time(except Delaney:mjlol:) Every question Gabbard got she’s bombed

She's got the goat headshot though :shaq:

Gabbard_%282%29.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just sort of mentioned this when I replied to my breh @Atlrocafella.

She definitely is a sleeper candidate because she knows her shyt. Like she's genuinely legit, in her compassion for change. If you've seen her past interviews or addressing events as the come up she lowkey is real. I don't always watch the TV when I'm listening to news, but I've had to double take like yo, this WW from next door, really has a grasp on the complexity of the problems, and isn't just on some:
full

She does real well on the committees but so does Kamala Harris. They both know their shyt and ask excellent questions and follow ups but Harris has other issues and Klobuchar just ain't got the charisma for President. That matters to people.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol, whos the superstar vs who got airtime?
Rigged????

Fukk the view, but come on, Elizabeth had a surprisingly low amount of airtime

Please nobody ever post shyt about this hoe Megan McCain! She’s got the woat fukkin hot takes. Worse than @the cac mamba

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i expect her and bernie to do the best.

i could go either way on biden.. dude could go off the cliff like beto or pull some classic scranton joe bullshyt out of his ass and keep him alive for a while longer.

i also bet marianne williamson comes out of tomorrow looking good.

buttigieg should be interesting, i doubt he will do as poorly as beto, but i think these debates are gonna expose the shyt out of him.

yang should be interesting to watch too. i don't fukk with him, but that doesn't mean he'll perform poorly.

I agree.

I thing Yang will outperform Pete.

Bernie and Kamala will do well. I think Bernie will distinguish himself with foreign policy.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lol Gabbard was garbage bruh. She doesn’t get any points for flaming bum ass Tim Ryan.
Thanks for your assessment, mine is obviously different. She may have been low energy early but she never said anything dumb or out of pocket and she did have a moment laying into Ryan later. That's not a garbage performance IMO. I don't think her performance will affect her one way or another.