42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
She was basically auditioning for a Secretary of Defense spot. :heh:
I respect it
What did you guys think of the border answers?
Castro had the best presence on that by far. Made Beto look dumb as hell too.

But Castro always had a better grip on Texas than him to be fair.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Debate was terrible. Amateur hour decision to allow multiple candidates on stage who are polling below 2%. Add in audio issues and a variety of repetitive answers and you get a disaster.

Beto did well merely by showing up. Tallest guy on the stage, and white. He has to get more specific in coming debates, but I thought he introduced himself well and he looks the part.

Warren started well and then faded. She doesn't have the charisma for this. There is no "dog" in here, brehs.

Booker may have helped himself because I'd imagine a lot of people aren't familiar with him...but his answers were terrible and his "act" is so transparent to anyone who has paid attention to politics.

I get why MSNBC is scared to enforce a 2% rule. It would eliminate multiple female candidates plus Castro and maybe Yang...thus resulting in tweets about the debate lacking diversity and blah blah blah. Nah fukk that. If you aren't polling above 2% you aren't really running for president.
That's what I noticed as well. That's definitely going bid over well against trump.

Great analysis otherwise though

What's your take on Deblasio.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Okay....

WTFFFFFF

Blasio came out of nowhere, im surprised he even made the debates with the requirements but had mad air time....... fukk was that all about????

Inslee??? Dude's face & voice sounds racist white elitist. Seriously, im positive hes racist.. yes only by his face, i dunno shyt about him.

Tulsi.... too much lipstick & she needed to speak up more & be more assertive. She needs to sound stronger. Still the best candidate to me!

Booker... all body language & angry serious facial expressions.

Warren... powerful theatrics & acting. She is a good candidate but weak on war. She has no spine.

Castro will NOT win. Not with that super flat haircut, yes this matters to voters.
He looks like a laissez faire gay Indonesian playing the villan in a chinese movie

:laff:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You think Diaz can win? I feel like his Pops is to notorious for him to get out of his shadows. Like his pops wears that damn hat and just trolls people during hearings.
I think Corey Johnson will win, feels like he's getting crazy push already.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What’s up with this cnn headline “first ten democratic candidates duel in Miami as bottom tier candidates vie for attention”. :what:

Don’t ever disrespect the Liz like that :martin:
So I fukk with Liz's platform, but this debate just wasn't it. She has some good responses, but Idk if she can take on trump.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You think Diaz can win? I feel like his Pops is to notorious for him to get out of his shadows. Like his pops wears that damn hat and just trolls people during hearings.
See, I don't know, but he has the charisma that lends himself to huge pockets of the city supporting him. He's a cornball but he means well, and I think minorities would support the hell outta him. It's just a matter of whether he can convince enough minorities to ride for him to overcome those white people who couldn't bring themselves to vote for him.

and yeah, his pops would hinder his chances at Mayor whereas in the BX, it doesn't matter because lowkey BX people feel the same way Diaz Sr. does.