Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Listen to me. We have a racist in the White House. If Hilary could not beat him, I will bet money no woman in the list of dem candidates can beat him, except for tulsi. I’d like Kamala to win but when she talks her demeanor is timid. That’s a turn off to an arrogant nation like ours.

If “substance” mattered, Hilary would be president right now. It’s how u come across to people and how u make them feel that determines how far u get in the race to become president.

I tried imagining Kamala vs trump one on one in a debate and I suspect very strongly she will be reduced to tears. And please don’t even bring up Elizabeth warren. She looks weak, has no aura of authority and when she speaks I cringe.

I thought Biden was the one but dude can’t speak for sh1t. Fumbles his words and just looked hella weak.

De blasio, Pete, booker and tulsi seem to be our best bet at this moment. Booker needs to stop looking so intense and smile more because that’s his key to becoming the front runner. Tulsi would be a good vp candidate.

I understand everybody has their own opinions, BUT this is just wrong.

There's a lot wrong with your post. Did you think about this before you posted this :trash:?

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Don't sleep she has a wide range of appeal. Doubt she could get the nomination this round but she is setting herself up well for 2024 especially if a Centrist Dem is the nominee and they lose.

People see her as one note. The first debate was a poor impression of her to the American people. She only wakes up when foreign policy is discussed.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand everybody has their own opinions, BUT this is just wrong.

There's a lot wrong with your post. Did you think about this before you posted this :trash:?
Are you trying to win a presidential election or are you aiming to stroke your ego? All the reasons you think my post is wrong is exactly why trump is in the White House.

Keep thinking the vast majority of voters (who aren’t black) give a flying fucck Kamala Harris gave Biden a “beat down”. From the optics alone Kamala loses. And this reputation you schmucks keep bringing up about her sleeping with willie brown only goes to put diminish her even further.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, O'Rourke. You were touted as the golden boy and you are now at the bottom.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The idea that only 'dumb people don't vote' is what I think they are operating on. I used to think like that until 2016. When you see all the rigging and MSM favoritism and misinformation it totally is discouraging and makes you not want to participate. But you make a great point, never thought of it like that. It does have a class angle to it.
People don’t vote because the candidates fukking suck.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Are you trying to win a presidential election or are you aiming to stroke your ego? All the reasons you think my post is wrong is exactly why trump is in the White House.

Keep thinking the vast majority of voters (who aren’t black) give a flying fucck Kamala Harris gave Biden a “beat down”. From the optics alone Kamala loses. And this reputation you schmucks keep bringing up about her sleeping with willie brown only goes to put diminish her even further.

I said nothing about Kamala Harris, your picks are just :trash: and further tells me you don't know what you're talking about.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
635917361300301678-DEM-2016-Sanders-in-C-Redm.jpg