Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If buttigeg wasnt gay, i'd say he has this nomination won. he's the only one that didnt stutter much. had a command of what he was speaking on. biden did terrible. which saddens me cause im rooting for him.

I'd like to ask you and anyone else supporting Mayor Pete, what does he stand for and what does he intend to do if he becomes president?

He was articulate in the debate but didn't actually say anything of substance regarding his intentions.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I agree wholeheartedly that it could cost her politically and that is why I believe some black folks won't take her serious if they are familiar or when they find out. It is an interesting problem for her that I think she needs to figure out how to address sooner rather than later.

This is one thing I think she could model Obama on, addressing her heritage before its weaponized against her.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to ask you and anyone else supporting Mayor Pete, what does he stand for and what does he intend to do if he becomes president?

He was articulate in the debate but didn't actually say anything of substance regarding his intentions.
Listen to me. We have a racist in the White House. If Hilary could not beat him, I will bet money no woman in the list of dem candidates can beat him, except for tulsi. I’d like Kamala to win but when she talks her demeanor is timid. That’s a turn off to an arrogant nation like ours.

If “substance” mattered, Hilary would be president right now. It’s how u come across to people and how u make them feel that determines how far u get in the race to become president.

I tried imagining Kamala vs trump one on one in a debate and I suspect very strongly she will be reduced to tears. And please don’t even bring up Elizabeth warren. She looks weak, has no aura of authority and when she speaks I cringe.

I thought Biden was the one but dude can’t speak for sh1t. Fumbles his words and just looked hella weak.

De blasio, Pete, booker and tulsi seem to be our best bet at this moment. Booker needs to stop looking so intense and smile more because that’s his key to becoming the front runner. Tulsi would be a good vp candidate.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Listen to me. We have a racist in the White House. If Hilary could not beat him, I will bet money no woman in the list of dem candidates can beat him, except for tulsi. I’d like Kamala to win but when she talks her demeanor is timid. That’s a turn off to an arrogant nation like ours.

If “substance” mattered, Hilary would be president right now. It’s how u come across to people and how u make them feel that determines how far u get in the race to become president.

I tried imagining Kamala vs trump one on one in a debate and I suspect very strongly she will be reduced to tears. And please don’t even bring up Elizabeth warren. She looks weak, has no aura of authority and when she speaks I cringe.

I thought Biden was the one but dude can’t speak for sh1t. Fumbles his words and just looked hella weak.

De blasio, Pete, booker and tulsi seem to be our best bet at this moment. Booker needs to stop looking so intense and smile more because that’s his key to becoming the front runner. Tulsi would be a good vp candidate.
Yo, this dude is mad dumb.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

Okay cool awesome. So tell us what Bootyguy stands for.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust: So you think a failing Mayor is a good option to run the country with no idea of what he intends to do? You didn't touch on my preferred choice of Bernie Sanders, second in the polls and currently beating Trump by double digits.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

These are more amazingly awful takes. :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Biden is simply trying to run out the clock. he's not going to make it. Like Nick Confessore said, Biden is simply using Obama as a get out of jail free card. He's white and he sees it, I said Biden is using Obama as a shield, I see it. Its stupid obvious. Biden was aboard the Obama train to help shore up votes.