Official 2019-20 NHL Regular Season Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whoever said that the 2019-20 Rangers were like the 2019 Mets was correct. Three game losing streak in the midst of a playoff push. This is like when the Mets lost consecutive series to the Braves and Cubs in late August while hunting for the Wild Card. They have no room for error. None. Carolina, Columbus and the Islanders have all struggled as of late, yet the Rangers haven't taken advantage. Capitals up next. Something's gotta give.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Tom Wilson's such a piece of shyt. Two fights through two periods tonight. God, I wish he was on the Canucks. :wow:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If resale prices weren't ridiculous for the game last night I'd have gone. Guys that I know at the league act like hos when it comes to tickets so I don't even ask.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Man I still want a Top 10 pick for the Rangers considering this Draft is even deeper than the famed 03 Draft. Luckily the Rangers have two picks and some tradable assets like Georgiev and Strome so they might be able to move up even if they make the playoffs. If they do that and make some smart FA signing Rangers could be a threat in East in 2021 :lupe: :banderas:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
If resale prices weren't ridiculous for the game last night I'd have gone. Guys that I know at the league act like hos when it comes to tickets so I don't even ask.

I’m going to last ever game at Barclays, prices were so cheap I was like :myman::smugbiden:. Still disappointed they weren’t gonna have like 10 games next year, would’ve gone to one. Coliseum is a no go for me with no real public transit there. At least Belmont is reachable through subway and bus, will be interested to see how expensive seats there will be. MSG forget about it, when the last few years when they were bad, tickets were sky high :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
leafs 3 losses in a row just shows how horrible the east has ben this year that they are still in playoff position

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Bruins should be up five goals against these fukks.

Lightning are getting outplayed big time, yet are up 3-2.

Trying to to after Chara now.:pacspit:.

DON'T

POKE

THE

BEAR.