Who is HL's 2017 WPOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
He has a storied history talking about how all Mexicans are racists, black people shouldn't deal with them, shouldn't be supportive of policies that help them, so on and so forth to the point that his entire political conversation is very build the wall and Mexicans ain't shyt.

Then he let it slip that he's likely bilingual, has a Mexican girlfriend who lives in Mexico (non border town) and in his free time he searches on tinder for Mexican women in a Tijuana or some other border town.

The whole thing was very :francis:, :wow:, :gucci:, :gladbron:, :skip:, :mjpls: and :dahell:

This lead to a thread where he was shtting on Mexican ls turn into a TWISM exposal thread that went Plat.

He's been mad ever since. :damn:

Like I said you are a disengenous person, you are making shyt up about what I said

You are a black c00n, so when I make a comment about illegal immigration being bad for black people or the racism in Latin America your brain explodes because it contradicts the white liberal narrative of Mexicans being poor brown people that pick lettuce

Brownpride downplayed it but never denied Mexican racism, in fact I hardly see any Latinos in the coli denying the racism in Latin culture, although they downplay it

why are you so mad? Your c00ning is out of control, what is it that causes you to become so obsessed to the point that you we’re doing google searches on the God

The racism against black peoples of Latin America is thoroughly documented, anybody that disputes it is either ignorant or stupid

I don’t got beef with anybody of any race on a personal level, but I don’t go around denying political realities

I never said I was bilingual, all i said was that I was messing with a Mexican chick I met on tinder, which I don’t see what the big deal is, I’ve had sex with many Mexican chicks

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

you cant expose somebody for something they said, but yeah i noticed an unacceptable abuse of mod power involving moi and other people, ive concluded that @tru_m.a.c is the worst mod in KTL/HL history, he needs to go

fortunately or unfortunately im not one of these trumpset geeks, beefing with the God Emperor is not fun

OncxlDI.jpg
Breh how's any of this productive, I've seen you spend more time and energy beefing Tru_m.a.c. then focusing addressing the anti-academic culture and probable solutions...

And let's not get into being pro-black and sleeping with non black women....

Seems like an oxymoron. :hubie:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Breh how's any of these productive, I've seen you spend more time and energy beefing Tru_m.a.c. then focusing addressing the anti-academic culture and probable solutions...

This is productive because it’s important that HL be an open and intelectually stimulating forum, not some circle jerk for liberalism and black c00ns

For that to happen tru mac has to be removed

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is productive because it’s important that HL be an open and intelectually stimulating forum, not some circle jerk for liberalism and black c00ns

For that to happen tru mac has to be removed
I'm all for intellectual discourse as long as it doesn't end up into some full blown conspiracy theories or blatantly racist shyt.

The problem is that's where threads left unchecked usually head.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
And let's not get into being pro-black and sleeping with non black women....

Seems like an oxymoron. :hubie:

It’s news to me that I was a pro black poster or militant

I’m known for being promoting obama, Milton Friedman and splitting the vote

If that’s militant....ok

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
You can call it that, IMO illegal immigration is bad for black people and Latin American countries have a 500 year history of white supremacy and oppressing black people and that culture persists till today

Having these opinions is considered shytting on Latinos/Hispanics, so yeah

I guess the general feeling is, why pursue women raised in that culture given your well documented aversion to it?

Obviously not everyone raised in a culture is going to agree with every cultural norm, but it certainly doesn't make matters easier.

Anyway, I was just curious as to what it meant to be exposed for having a Mexican girlfriend. Let's not further derail the thread.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I guess the general feeling is, why pursue women raised in that culture given your well documented aversion to it?

Obviously not everyone raised in a culture is going to agree with every cultural norm, but it certainly doesn't make matters easier.

Anyway, I was just curious as to what it meant to be exposed for having a Mexican girlfriend. Let's not further derail the thread.

because that just is not my perspective, everything im saying about mexico about white supremacy and racism against blacks for example, applies to brazil, that doesnt mean i have an aversion to brazil or brazilian women or brazilian culture, ive always been in a multicultural environment my whole life so its not a big deal to me to interact with different people, mexico is a great place to visit with all kinds of people, same for brazil

the problem with black liberalism, especially on the subject of immigration, is that they get so caught up in multiculturalism that they start losing their perspective as black people and black history, and start advocating for things that arent in black people's interest, i dont, so apparently that makes me a black militant

Gains

Superstar
Daps
He has a storied history talking about how all Mexicans are racists, black people shouldn't deal with them, shouldn't be supportive of policies that help them, so on and so forth to the point that his entire political conversation is very build the wall and Mexicans ain't shyt.

Then he let it slip that he's likely bilingual, has a Mexican girlfriend who lives in Mexico (non border town) and in his free time he searches on tinder for Mexican women in a Tijuana or some other border town.

The whole thing was very :francis:, :wow:, :gucci:, :gladbron:, :skip:, :mjpls: and :dahell:

This lead to a thread where he was shtting on Mexican ls turn into a TWISM exposal thread that went Plat.

He's been mad ever since. :damn:

all his attempts at derailing that Puerto Rico thread that was stickied , trying to shame other black posters to stay out of the conversation

millions of US citizens suffering a humanitarian crisis I guess he counldnt fall back on " but ..bu illegals "

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
all his attempts at derailing that Puerto Rico thread that was stickied , trying to shame other black posters to stay out of the conversation

millions of US citizens suffering a humanitarian crisis I guess he counldnt fall back on " but ..bu illegals "

i wasnt trying to shame anybody, i was trying to ensure that racial issues in PR are discussed and i was trying to see what was the logic of even stickying that thread, to me the stickying was an example of bad modding, it was not a popular thread, the only reason it was stickyed was because @tru_m.a.c in his infinite wisdom decided that we needed to know

that was one of the threads that made other posters to start asking why is all this crap being stickied

but overall, why is their an aversion to discussing racism in latin america? that thread is what i mean when i say black liberals lose themselves in multiculturalism

Last edited: