Who is HL's 2017 WPOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
What happened to Brown Pride? He was another one of the homies I was cool with back when I was a KTL mod. I remember seeing him post on The Coli when the site first popped up and sporadically the past 2 or 3 yrs.

He was a mod here for a while, then he bounced

I think his life got too busy

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How many white supremacist have you pandered to? :mjgrin:

Avoiding the question huh :mjlol:, we already know the answer tho, you lost count

I’m not aware of me pandering to anybody, I say what I think

And I repeat, unfortunately the white supremacists are correct on immigration, illegal immigration has to be stopped and the us needs a merit based immigration system, and massive immigration hurts the least educated and least skilled natives aka African Americans

I stand by what I said

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:childplease: napoleon doesn't agree with them on immigration? thats a blatant lie :russ:

i know that because i agree with them, and napoleon, on immigration :mjlol:at the end of the day, all feelings removed, all facts on the table
White supremacist don't want immigrants here for a different reason than Napoleon has expressed.

You're white though, I don't expect you to draw a difference in intention.

So let me break it down:

White supremacist don't want immigrants because they aren't white and are viewed as a threat/burden towards white people. They also hold similar feelings about social programs, AA, etc because they are a threat to white supremacy.

Nap hates immigrants for a variety of reasons, none of which have been to protect white supremacy.

But I see what y'all are trying to do. You're attempting to judge white supremacist actions in a vacuum outside of their intent. That's disingenuous.

That's why I give Twism shyt about it.

:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White supremacist don't want immigrants here for a different reason than Napoleon has expressed.
of course they dont, but they both want the same thing. hence they're in agreement on immigration

its like if i said there are a bunch of posters on here who agree with trump supporters on abortion. its still a true statement at the end of the day, no matter how you cut it up :heh:

anyway, let me recuse myself before i get reported and warned :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
of course they dont, but they both want the same thing. hence they're in agreement on immigration

its like if i said there are a bunch of posters on here who agree with trump supporters on abortion. its still a true statement at the end of the day, no matter how you cut it up :heh:

anyway, let me recuse myself before i get reported and warned :ehh:
No they don't want the same thing. Because white supremacist want all non whites out.

Suggesting they want to clamp down on immigration so that it benefits blacks is not the same as finding whatever position you can to build the dream of an ethnonationalist state.

And this takes us back to where Napoleon and Twism differ.

Twism has admitted that his only issue with white supremacy is that they are not black. Meaning, he's okay with racism and oppression as long as he is the operator and benefactor. He's making no other arguments on his position which is why it's laughable and dishonest to suggest they want the same thing.

This isn't even that nuanced.

It's like two people about to get married and they both don't want kids. Person A doesn't want kids because they're hoping to get out of debt and buy a home. Person two doesn't want to have kids ever in their life and aren't willing to budge.

You view, well, they both don't want kids so it doesn't really matter why.

Anyone who has been in a relationship can tell you that isn't the case.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

You're white though, I don't expect you to draw a difference in intention.

So let me break it down:

White supremacist don't want immigrants because they aren't white and are viewed as a threat/burden towards white people. They also hold similar feelings about social programs, AA, etc because they are a threat to white supremacy.

Nap hates immigrants for a variety of reasons, none of which have been to protect white supremacy.

But I see what y'all are trying to do. You're attempting to judge white supremacist actions in a vacuum outside of their intent. That's disingenuous.

That's why I give Twism shyt about it.

:mjlol:

You are an idiot, I’m not sure why you are trying defend nap and your defense is just stupid anyways

It’s not something to celebrate but me and nap agree on the issue and nobody hates immigrants

These embellishments is what make you a disengenous person, you’re a weirdo that got obsessed with me and started going on my profile and doing google searches :hhh:

As far as my statement, that statement was in response to someone saying that the anti immigrantion sentiments are due to racism and white supremacy

And I said, something to the effect, that yes it is correct that anti immigration is tied to racism and white supremacy but unfortunately they are correct on the issue

And I also explained that the vast majority of illegal immigrants are from Latin America which has a longer history of white supremacy and racism against black people than the United States

The illegal immigrants that you and @tru_m.a.c are fighting to defend are just as racist as any white person so fighting for illegal immigration is not a pro black position, not to mention the lowering of wages and flooding labor markets

You don’t agree, that’s cool, just leave at it that, but some people such as yourselves lack the maturity to just leave it at that and got obsessed with the God

I find you and @tru_mac lack of maturity, emotional and exxagerated posting styles and overall intellectual dishonesty unacceptable for a mod and wannabe mod

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No they don't want the same thing. Because white supremacist want all non whites out.

Suggesting they want to clamp down on immigration so that it benefits blacks is not the same as finding whatever position you can to build the dream of an ethnonationalist state.

And this takes us back to where Napoleon and Twism differ.

Twism has admitted that his only issue with white supremacy is that they are not black. Meaning, he's okay with racism and oppression as long as he is the operator and benefactor. He's making no other arguments on his position which is why it's laughable and dishonest to suggest they want the same thing.

This isn't even that nuanced.

It's like two people about to get married and they both don't want kids. Person A doesn't want kids because they're hoping to get out of debt and buy a home. Person two doesn't want to have kids ever in their life and aren't willing to budge.

You view, well, they both don't want kids so it doesn't really matter why.

Anyone who has been in a relationship can tell you that isn't the case.

The fuk are you babbling about?

I’ve explained what I mean a million times, you lack good reading comprehension and are mildly retarded so you have a hard time understanding things

Babbling isn’t going to make up for your lack of character and intelligence

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fuk are you babbling about?

I’ve explained what I mean a million times, you lack good reading comprehension and are mildly retarded so you have a hard time understanding things

Babbling isn’t going to make up for your lack of character and intelligence

said the kettle