theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:mjlol: @ Twism obsessing over men.

Mexican tinder must not be popping this weekend. :wow:

:childplease:

Well this is why you are a disengenous person, you are the one that was obsessed with me, you literally did google searches on me and visited my profile page multiple times, you’re a weirdo

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
He's been going non stop since it came out that his girlfriend is Mexican.

:mjgrin:

post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

you cant expose somebody for something they said, but yeah i noticed an unacceptable abuse of mod power involving moi and other people, ive concluded that @tru_m.a.c is the worst mod in KTL/HL history, he needs to go

fortunately or unfortunately im not one of these trumpset geeks, beefing with the God Emperor is not fun

OncxlDI.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The sly thread reminded me that there use to be a mod in HL, brownpride, who was actually Mexican who I use to argue with about immigration a lot, but we were cool

When he became mod I was on some “we made it” type shyt cuz we were cool like that cuz it was just an intelectual disagreement on a specific issue

It says a lot about the level of black c00ning in HL when supposedly black posters get more agitated about immigration than an actual Mexican with illegal family members

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I assume he has some sort of history of shytting on Latinos/Hispanics? :jbhmm:

You can call it that, IMO illegal immigration is bad for black people and Latin American countries have a 500 year history of white supremacy and oppressing black people and that culture persists till today

Having these opinions is considered shytting on Latinos/Hispanics, so yeah

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I assume he has some sort of history of shytting on Latinos/Hispanics? :jbhmm:
He has a storied history talking about how all Mexicans are racists, black people shouldn't deal with them, shouldn't be supportive of policies that help them, so on and so forth to the point that his entire political conversation is very build the wall and Mexicans ain't shyt.

Then he let it slip that he's likely bilingual, has a Mexican girlfriend who lives in Mexico (non border town) and in his free time he searches on tinder for Mexican women in a Tijuana or some other border town.

The whole thing was very :francis:, :wow:, :gucci:, :gladbron:, :skip:, :mjpls: and :dahell:

This lead to a thread where he was shtting on Mexican ls turn into a TWISM exposal thread that went Plat.

He's been mad ever since. :damn: