Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Everything leading up to that opening action sequence felt like another movie. Then BAM we get pulled back into Bonds life, that whole action set piece was beautiful. I love the shot of the bike going up the stairs.
I loved the Dr. No homage with those colored dots in the opening credits.

It was pretty dope to witness the credits fully commanding the audience’s attention. Folks got completely silent in my theater and knew what time it was.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
He didn’t want to destroy the world, he wanted to take out world leaders & anyone who would oppose him so he could lead as their “invisible God” he clearly explains this

he died with his daughters teddy bear that the intended to give back to her.

they also never said they’re replacing him with a female, did you even pay attention?
a lot of white men are thinking this because they just know of bond by name and codename
so they think because Nomi is 007 she's now James bond
even when the plot, trailer, producer, director, actress, and even James Bond himself say she's just 007 and not bond :mjlol:
it was all good when moneypenny revealed herself at the desk though :mjpls:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They wasted Rami with a extremely weak, poorly written villian. As much as I love Ana, there was no point in adding her if that was all they were gonna do with her character
I don’t understand how his villain is any different/weaker than any other Bond villain. All Bond villains essentially want the same thing. Would you had been ok with the scene Ana was involved with if it had been a different actress? Obviously we all would’ve liked more Ana but she served no further purpose to the story, but she certainly was necessary for that particular scene considering who Bond was working with.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Took my daughter to see this second time
I noticed things I don’t notice in the first

The beginning where the lil girl grabs the gun they show it taped up

The bad guy Japan gear I guess he rocked that because the island was close to Japan

When she shot the bad guy at the beginning I leaned in on my daughter and told her

You see why I take you to the gun range right :lolbron:

she hit the :krs: on the dirt bike and when the second set of Range Roves leaped on the scene after he took care of the first group

I heard her gasp :russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Took my daughter to see this second time
I noticed things I don’t notice in the first

The beginning where the lil girl grabs the gun they show it taped up

The bad guy Japan gear I guess he rocked that because the island was close to Japan

When she shot the bad guy at the beginning I leaned in on my daughter and told her

You see why I take you to the gun range right :lolbron:

she hit the :krs: on the dirt bike and when one the Range Rover leaped on the scene

I heard her gasp :russ:
that's beautiful breh:mjcry: