Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I swear to gawd a third of the people in this thread posting aren't even swagboyz fans...yet they always up in every swagboyz thread...

I just found out a friend of a friend of mine works in the adult film industry, why don't all you closest swagboyz stans send me your email and address and i can get him to send you a swagboyz colored dildo since you on our team dikk so much...

I'd bet all my coli cash that once @Chip Kelly and @OG MAGNETO got them in the mail they wouldn't post on this site for a week and would call in sick to work for two

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I swear to gawd a third of the people in this thread posting aren't even swagboyz fans...yet they always up in every swagboyz thread...

I just found out a friend of a friend of mine works in the adult film industry, why don't all you closest swagboyz stans send me your email and address and i can get him to send you a swagboyz colored dildo since you on our team dikk so much...

I'd bet all my coli cash that once @Chip Kelly and @OG MAGNETO got them in the mail they wouldn't post on this site for a week and would call in sick to work for two
These are the type of thoughts that happen in your mind.

Have weird disturbingly gay thoughts about ppl on message boards brehs :merchant:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
These are the type of thoughts that happen in your mind.

Have weird disturbingly gay thoughts about ppl on message boards brehs :merchant:
I mean Chip, let's be real; you have no kids, no girl, no nothing so I wouldn't be surprised if this is what you get into :pillaintwork?: