Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is Byron Jones not looking good?

Your top CB gets hurt, and your 1st round draft pick isn't even in the top 4 slots on the depth chart at that position :patrice:

Seems like they should have grabbed a RB in the 1st round

Actually I think it's the other way around...

If the guy you drafted...which means he has never once played professional football ever...is supposed to be or actually is better than the other players at the same position on your team, who have been playing professional football for a number of years...you are probably fukked at that position...due to you relying on a guy who has never played in the NFL...over actual players who have played in the NFL...

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn fun year last year brehs.

That tony and dez connection

:whew::banderas: I know A Rod, Brady, Brees, and Manning outchea, and it's no disrespect at all to them...but Antonio Ramiro is MY GUY. My personal favorite in the league. Guy got it all, good arm, smarts, balls/confidence, and he just got a flair for that pocket. Guess they call it "moxie" or whatever but his pocket presence and escapability are just:banderas::banderas:

LOVE THAT CAT man...any Cowboys fan that doesn't like 9, idk what to tell you. You musta missed the Quincy Carters, Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson years B...we even had Tony effing Banks B...Tony Banks!!!:aicmon:

Have a big year Antonio...we rooting for you playboy!!:lawd::win:

Breh you got the OG jay novacek avi :krs:

Brehs we should all rock OG 90s Dynasty avis :banderas:

we back :win:

Ooooh, I wanna get down too, but I still gotta rep my Canes since so few of us do lol...

Maybe I'll do the best of both worlds and find a Mike Irvin avi for a bit lol...

but these the only two teams in sports that I support...Hurricanes/Cowboys

Mike Irv/Jimmie Johnson may have to be the move if I'ma do it but I already see ya @BigE214