DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn, that hurts...

but I say it to anybody and any team...

Next man gotta step the eff up!!!! Simple as that. Scan was great for us and my dude and all but he not coming back. Time to see if one of these cats in line ready to be that dude...No excuses, just come ball out when its your turn

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I have a feeling we're going to see some good things from the kid this year.

I think Patmon can be really good...easily an upper echelon corner in a year or two...

Lost in his "fight" with Dez was the fact that he was in Dez lap all practice...all our other corners get so burned by him by the time Romo throws it, it's hard to tell who was even supposed to be covering him...

I thought sterling moore was really good (showing out in camp in Tampa) and we let him go...I hope we don't do the same with Patmon

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think Patmon can be really good...easily an upper echelon corner in a year or two...

Lost in his "fight" with Dez was the fact that he was in Dez lap all practice...all our other corners get so burned by him by the time Romo throws it, it's hard to tell who was even supposed to be covering him...

I thought sterling moore was really good (showing out in camp in Tampa) and we let him go...I hope we don't do the same with Patmon
Patmon was having a great day against Dez then got full of himself, as for Moore he just like Scandrick got embarrassed in that GB game which sealed his fate.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If Scandrick is the worst injury we have all year then we gon' be alright. We got Sean Lee back this year, Hardy, Gregory, not to mention White and Patmon looking good at CB, Claiborne back. We'll be fine.
Agreed. Just hoping the offense eats up clock more than last year and keep our defense off the field.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Scandrick is the worst injury we have all year then we gon' be alright. We got Sean Lee back this year, Hardy, Gregory, not to mention White and Patmon looking good at CB, Claiborne back. We'll be fine.
I cant even take lee's health seriously at this point in his career. I will be pleasantly surprised if he plays more than half the season.