Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sean Lee needs to play next game for at least a half...

All this talk about Byron Jones but Corey White might get Brandon Carr spot...

Claiborne went from a top 10 pick to a guy who can't even get on the field with 3rd stringers :sadswagboys:

Thank gawd it's his last year...:swagfather:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was surprised to see Randle get any positive yards with that garbage line they threw out there. I can't wait to see this defense at full strength, the front 7 is going to terrorise the league this year.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was surprised to see Randle get any positive yards with that garbage line they threw out there. I can't wait to see this defense at full strength, the front 7 is going to terrorise the league this year.

we're looking good so far. that defense looking much nice. gregory is gonna be a stud, coleman been doing some nice things too, young guys are putting in work. corey white too.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
we're looking good so far. that defense looking much nice. gregory is gonna be a stud, coleman been doing some nice things too, young guys are putting in work. corey white too.
They looked disruptive without Hitchens, Lee & Crawford playing:obama: I can't wait for Saturday when we get to see everyone go 100%, then we can skip the final game since 90% of those guys won't even make the team.