Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Didn't we go winless last preseason? I'm not worried at all but I know some of us get hype over this but remember we not doing much. If we played like this once the season starts I'd be concerned but not now.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I aint worried but the back up qb position is a true concern. we're 1 missed blocking assignment away from going from elite to barely average sad thing is, I cant think of one decent backup available. we have to draft one next year..have to

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Didn't we go winless last preseason? I'm not worried at all but I know some of us get hype over this but remember we not doing much. If we played like this once the season starts I'd be concerned but not now.
you're right....I would just like to see some better play.....:manny:....got damn my mom blowing up my phone already with her 49er nonsense....:mjlol:....

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They can't play like this next week, the 3rd game is the only one that matters since all starters play the 1st half.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you're right....I would just like to see some better play.....:manny:....got damn my mom blowing up my phone already with her 49er nonsense....:mjlol:....
She I know you can't curse your moms out lol but anybody getting hype over preseason games I pay them noooooo mind.

They can't play like this next week, the 3rd game is the only one that matters since all starters play the 1st half.
As long as they don't play like this when the season start which I doubt they will idgaf what goes on in the preseason when most of the guys getting major burn not going to be out on the field.