Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The quality of the playing field at Levi’s Stadium was an issue when the building opened last year and it continues to be an issue this summer.

The 49ers had to halt plans to hold eight practices in the stadium at the start of camp after two sessions because the grass was too torn up for safe workouts. They installed new sod this week after two Taylor Swift concerts last week and the Cowboys want to have a look at it before going ahead with Sunday’s game.

“Well, we’re going to go up there and we’re going to go over to the stadium once we get there before we go over to the hotel and have a little bit of a walk-through and we’ll take a peek at it,” coach Jason Garrett said, via the Sacramento Bee. “But it sounds like it has been an issue and they’re trying to address it as best they can. We’re going to play a game on Sunday afternoon, so we’ve got to figure it out. Hopefully they’ve taken care of their end of it.

Garrett said that he’s “confident that the league will make sure that field is safe for everybody” or the team won’t play the game.

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen

ld707070

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradford is a statue. Their o-line is solid on the ends, but inconsistent in the middle it seems.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Same here. I know they have the ability to run. But I've always wondered about protection. I've heard McFadden is a good blocker though. But that was definitely a Murray strength.
All reports in camp are that DMC has been amazing in pass protection.

Problem is Randle is our best RB, and I think by quite a bit. I'd like for him to be our without-a-doubt RB1 with Dunbar 3rd down RB and DMC getting 5-10 touches a game in between as the flow dictates.

I fear pass protection is going to force us to play DMC more than we should