Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Troll got something to feed his racist audience tomorrow

There small audience :mjlol:

The July DFW ratings showed "New School" having the lowest ratings out of all DFW sports radio shows. :laff:

Jerry threw them in the bushes and joined the #1 sports radio show in DFW "G-Bag Nation". :win:

I'm surprised G-Bag Nation have pass "The Musers" in ratings. :ohhh:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Rams halt joint practice after fights lead to an all-out brawl

"The first fight started when reserve linebacker Andrew Gachkar and Rams center Demetrius Rhaney began pushing each other after the play. Multiple players converged, with several punches thrown and Cowboys rookie defensive end Randy Gregory had his helmet ripped off by Rams rookie offensive lineman Cody Wichmann.

After both teams were separated, action resumed. But on the next play, Gregory – the Cowboys’ prized second-round pick – hadn’t forgotten. He threw Rams rookie offensive tackle Isaiah Battle to the ground. With Gregory walking away and his back turned, Battle came charging after Gregory and jumped on his back as the two teams converged again with several players throwing punches. Gregory again lost his helmet and was knocked to the ground at least twice."

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs i found this while looking at the fight on cowboys .com

Cowboys Players Read "Mean Tweets" From Fans: Volume 2

We not the only ones who hate on TWill
uUu9hwp.png

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
All out brawl at practice :tyroncomeon:, the league need to put an end to this joint practice bullshyt before someone seriously gets hurt

These trash ass squads cant handle getting bodied in game so they gotta throw hands
qZG5gv3.png
buncha fukk nikkas if you ask me :fukknikka: