Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm not worried about McFadden or Randle's pass blocking...We were one of the best passing teams against the blitz last year so I doubt we see very many this year...

Also I think people are sleeping on McFadden...he never had any real talent around him in Okaland and has missed so many games in his career with injuries that his body is still fresh...He can legit rush for a thousand if he gets enough touches...

Randall 15 - 20 carries

McFadden 10 - 15 carries...

Dunbar...not reall a dunbar fan so I could care less if he touches it or not...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
anybody watching this philly game? their oline looks really good. not impressed with bradford.
that was his first live game in a calender year, he'll be fine. if he knock the rust off the people will be open, and he'll eat accordingly, word to @Chip Kelly

They'll fix that. They have the best dline in the division.
:obama:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not worried about McFadden or Randle's pass blocking...We were one of the best passing teams against the blitz last year so I doubt we see very many this year...

Also I think people are sleeping on McFadden...he never had any real talent around him in Okaland and has missed so many games in his career with injuries that his body is still fresh...He can legit rush for a thousand if he gets enough touches...

Randall 15 - 20 carries

McFadden 10 - 15 carries...

Dunbar...not reall a dunbar fan so I could care less if he touches it or not...
I feel the same about McFadden low key. Not sure how good the oline was in Oakland but they never had a passing game when he was there so stacking 8 or 9 in the box wasn't an issue for any defense with QBs like Matt Flynn and Brad Gradkowski throwing to Hewyard-Bay and Andre Holmes. Like you said he finally has talent around him. I'm excited to see what he can do

Edit: I didn't know the raiders got Crabtree:leon:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
that was his first live game in a calender year, he'll be fine. if he knock the rust off the people will be open, and he'll eat accordingly, word to @Chip Kelly

:obama:
bradford is a wimp, he has a rep for being soft. those hits add up and he'll fold. i think sanchez/matthews backfield is coming sometime this year.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ProFootballFocus.com ranked Murray 24th in pass blocking efficiency in 2014 among all starting HBs who spent at least half their time in protection when their team went to the air.

:jbhmm:

Yeaaah, pretty sure that means he was near the bottom of the barrel at protecting the QB.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
ProFootballFocus.com ranked Murray 24th in pass blocking efficiency in 2014 among all starting HBs who spent at least half their time in protection when their team went to the air.

:jbhmm:

Yeaaah, pretty sure that means he was near the bottom of the barrel at protecting the QB.
not sure i believe that. pff is hit or miss.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I hear you. Dallas definitely improved on the defensive line. But as of right now, the Eagles dline is better. Not runaway like it was last year. But it's still better. Just like our oline is better. Not a runaway as of now. But it's better.
Very reasonable post :obama:

I'd say the difference with the dline is the interior play, you guys have a potentially really good group is pass rushers. Hardy, Crawford , Dlaw and maybe Gregory can all really get after the qb, but I'm not sure there's really an anchor there or anyone to dominate in the run game.

With the O-lines I would say the difference is Martin. The Eagles have better tackles, and the center position is basically a wash as Kelce and Frederick are both elite, but Martin is far and away better than anybody the Eagles have at guard. I'd say that and potentially having much better depth with Collins off the bench puts you guys over the top.