Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
We just placed Darren McFadden on the PUP list.

Meaning he'll be unable to play in the first 6 games.

SCRUB ASS fukk nikka. Can't even get to the start of training camp healthy

And Ryan Williams gone. It's basically all on Joe Boxer Randle to carry the load :francis:

I would consider not playing Randle at all this preseason, if he goes down we are fukked with no vaseline

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The PUP list means nothing during offseason. They can be activated anytime. It DOESN'T mean they are missing the first 6 games.

Unlike the regular season PUP, the Cowboys can activate players from the PUP at any time during the preseason. The hope is that McFadden can be moved to the active roster after he’s had some extra time to monitor the injury.

“Just because a guy starts on PUP doesn’t mean he’ll be there long,” said Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones. “A lot of times they start there to get a good feel for them and then move right off. I don’t expect it to be a difficult situation for us on the numbers of PUP.”

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The PUP list means nothing during offseason. They can be activated anytime. It DOESN'T mean they are missing the first 6 games.

Unlike the regular season PUP, the Cowboys can activate players from the PUP at any time during the preseason. The hope is that McFadden can be moved to the active roster after he’s had some extra time to monitor the injury.

“Just because a guy starts on PUP doesn’t mean he’ll be there long,” said Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones. “A lot of times they start there to get a good feel for them and then move right off. I don’t expect it to be a difficult situation for us on the numbers of PUP.”

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
McFadden on the Pup list now doesn't mean much...it's just a sore hamstring so I'm not that worried...

shyt I really wish they would keep Dez and Romo out of as much practice and preseason stuff as they could...I legit only need to see Romo for 1 quarter in the final preseason game...I legit don't need to see Dez in practice or preseason at alll...

I'd add Witten to that list to...save his body so he can do all that sneak holding when the season starts :smugzach:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i plead the fif.
ij48oC2.png

How sad is it that i believed this shyt :russ:

You got me breh :russ:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:whew:

Good thing Jerry and his kid + the FO got so much goodwill built up from last year...

Otherwise I'd be pretty concerned/pissed about this RB situation...Bradshaw, Johnson (:scust:), couple other "known" name RBs out there for the taking...:manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will be back in the Triple D tomorrow for my B-Day. :blessed:

I going to hit up a Cowboys store while I'm in town

@dtownreppin214 @Codeine Fiend Dream Team @Rell84shots @duckbutta Which mall have the best Cowboys store now of days? I know Vista Ridge Mall and Ridgmar Mall used to have the best Cowboys stores. I hate they closed the one off of 114 & Belt Line.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
First time I'm working from home when football season start with nfl network and red zone on standby

I'm going :eat: real good

fukkin lucky
just got a new job where it goes to the night, so im goin have to record the games.

and im loving the title.