Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:blessed:Reps went up fellas...

I'll bless more as more come along....I'm the repping fool fellas, I give as fast as I can. Hell I want ALL our Boys in green + some...

I love yall man...I love this squad! I feel like family up in this piece. Damn sign told me I had to slow down reppin
:stopitslime: Soon as I can dap and rep I will again brehs...leggo!!!:blessed:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He was always terrible, he averaged like 2 yards a carry the last time he played.

With how terrible the Cowboys RB situation is, it really speaks to his talent level (or lack thereof) that he would be cut this early.
He was a beast in college before serious injuries screwed up his career. The fact that they cut him this early after they gave him a nice little bonus means he most have really fukked up his knee again. We were rooting for him b/c he grew up a Cowboys fan and he turned down several teams last year when he was on our PS.

CJ2K grew up a Cowboys fan too so he might become the next fan favorite.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He was a beast in college before serious injuries screwed up his career. The fact that they cut him this early after they gave him a nice little bonus means he most have really fukked up his knee again. We were rooting for him b/c he grew up a Cowboys fan and he turned down several teams last year when he was on our PS.

CJ2K grew up a Cowboys fan too so he might become the next fan favorite.
I've seen this being reported lately too. He's probably still better than McFadden, but I doubt he's better than Randle so unless they plan on letting go of McFadden it would seem kind of pointless.

I think you could fairly easily find a young guy to play at an equal or higher level than cj2k or run DMC at this point, do they have any in camp?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I've seen this being reported lately too. He's probably still better than McFadden, but I doubt he's better than Randle so unless they plan on letting go of McFadden it would seem kind of pointless.

I think you could fairly easily find a young guy to play at an equal or higher level than cj2k or run DMC at this point, do they have any in camp?
they are going to role with 4 backs on the roster/ 3 on gameday....so there is a scenario where they keep both cj2k and DMC.

i'm not impressed with any of the young backs in camp. seastrunk we've been hearing about since 10th grade about how he's the next LT, as soon as he put on weight he lost a lot of his shiftiness. the young hidden talent is in the receivers group.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are going to role with 4 backs on the roster/ 3 on gameday....so there is a scenario where they keep both cj2k and DMC.

i'm not impressed with any of the young backs in camp. seastrunk we've been hearing about since 10th grade about how he's the next LT, as soon as he put on weight he lost a lot of his shiftiness. the young hidden talent is in the receivers group.

we need a big bruiser back, i love Run DMC but ole boy not gona last the season and raddle is not an every down back to me.

Is he still gon be busting 60 yard runs when hes on his 23rd carry? I know he talked shyt about spray tan but ole boy was consistent.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
we need a big bruiser back, i love Run DMC but ole boy not gona last the season and raddle is not an every down back to me.

Is he still gon be busting 60 yard runs when hes on his 23rd carry? I know he talked shyt about spray tan but ole boy was consistent.

This is Mcfadden last chance...he can't stay healthy and run behind the best line in football he won't be in the league after this 2 year contract...

Running backs tend to stay healthy when they "have" to...

Spray Tan was hurt his entire career...until he got in a contract year...and then...well he played with a fukking broken hand...cause he wanted to get his money.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Mcfadden last chance...he can't stay healthy and run behind the best line in football he won't be in the league after this 2 year contract...

Running backs tend to stay healthy when they "have" to...

Spray Tan was hurt his entire career...until he got in a contract year...and then...well he played with a fukking broken hand...cause he wanted to get his money.

What im hoping for breh, But if we Lose DMC then Jerry needs to get on them phones early.

First round picks aint shyt to me get it done :yeshrug:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
heath still on the squad? :dwillhuh:

im bout to go cut this nikka on madden :scusthov:

I'll never forget this bytch ass nikka is the reason Matthew Stafford led a 80 yard drive in 58 seconds with zero time outs in 2013 causing Dez to get yoked up by D.Ware :mjcry:

Dez-Bryant-Struggle.jpg