Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are you in the military? :ld:

But I know how you feel. This is my first time back in Dallas since Christmas.
:whoa: I'm not bout that life, breh. We pushing pencils out here, not guns.

I moved out of TX a while ago, but I've been moving around for school the last couple of years. Almost done, tho.

I miss the GOAT Mexican and BBQ food :to:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: I'm not bout that life, breh. We pushing pencils out here, not guns.

I moved out of TX a while ago, but I've been moving around for school the last couple of years. Almost done, tho.

I miss the GOAT Mexican and BBQ food :to:

This.

Memphis BBQ doesn't have shyt on Texas BBQ. I miss all the restaurants Dallas has to offer. :wow:

I'm heading straight to Pappadeaux as soon as I land at Love Field tomorrow. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I will be back in the Triple D tomorrow for my B-Day. :blessed:

I going to hit up a Cowboys store while I'm in town

@dtownreppin214 @Codeine Fiend Dream Team @Rell84shots @duckbutta Which mall have the best Cowboys store now of days? I know Vista Ridge Mall and Ridgmar Mall used to have the best Cowboys stores. I hate they closed the one off of 114 & Belt Line.
the best one is at tthe stadium. otherwise the one in galleria and firewheel is nice.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had bad customer service that last time I was in the Parks Cowboys store. Those Mexicans that was working in there was on some :mjpls: shyt. :camby:

Its always the messicans :snoop:

In the end they taking that L with their spongebob ass females :mjlol:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The PUP list means nothing during offseason. They can be activated anytime. It DOESN'T mean they are missing the first 6 games.

Unlike the regular season PUP, the Cowboys can activate players from the PUP at any time during the preseason. The hope is that McFadden can be moved to the active roster after he’s had some extra time to monitor the injury.

“Just because a guy starts on PUP doesn’t mean he’ll be there long,” said Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones. “A lot of times they start there to get a good feel for them and then move right off. I don’t expect it to be a difficult situation for us on the numbers of PUP.”

I came in here to state exactly this. PUP in the preseason doesn't mean anything. It's when the regular season starts if they are on that PUP list then they can't play for the first 6 games

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
CLLnMvwUwAAqnQP.jpg

Dez and Mo

CLLdmSLVEAAY0ej.jpg

:blessed:

CLLeCsKUEAAc5A2.jpg

I gotta feelin like this Byron Jones cat might be a DL fakkit but I hope he can ball out (no homo) :patrice: