Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We've got Collins who played tackle in college and could probably slide over if need be, they are already talking about giving him some work there, and if he starts at guard you have Leary on the bench would start for most NFL teams. That's versatility but also depth.
Outside of Collins who do we have on the bench? I wish we still had Parnell then i'd agree with you but 1 guy doesn't mean depth.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Outside of Collins who do we have on the bench? I wish we still had Parnell then i'd agree with you but 1 guy doesn't mean depth.

But that's my point, most teams don't have anyone as good as Collins STARTING, much less sitting on their bench. So if anyone loses a top OL they are fukked. Good depth on the O-Line is almost impossible to find, but we have a better starting 5 than anyone and a better guy on the bench than anyone, who is also very versatile.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I honestly think these teams are bored by this preseason shyt. They want to play the game now.
it just depends on the type of team you have. if you're a veteran established team like dallas or green bay, it's just about getting by without injuries. but a team like tampa and tennessee need these games to get their rookie qbs ready.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cj2k signed with zona

Not sure if you guys already posted it but I know there were talks of him potentially being a cow