Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
cowboys really have the social media game on lock. from the facebook, snapchat, twitter, website...you're not going to find a team with better access for the fans. :salute: the brother Derek Eagleton.
I know dude the boss but I think its that Kelsey chick who does all this social media stuff since she around that age to be on this stuff heavy. Derek a family man and we know most cats his age ain't on this stuff but I love what they do though whoever does it.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Remember when Troy Hambrick had next?

Remember when Dexter Coakley was top 5 LB in the game?

Remember when Laroi Glover was gonna body opposing QBs?

Remember when Ishmail and Galloway were going to be unstoppable with Aikman?

Damn it's been a rough 20 years.

I remember being so happy as a kid when we reached for Dwayne Goodrich. I thought he was going to be a legit CB1.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
As I look at the NFC East right now the only team I see possibly standing in our way is the Giants, and that is dependent on if that retard Eli can put together a good season with ODB and Cruz staying healthy. Their D is so weak though

Eagles are gonna be complete trash, they got rid of everyone who used to kill us (Jackson/McCoy/Maclin), they ain't got shyt they can do to us with the trash on that roster at this point

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As I look at the NFC East right now the only team I see possibly standing in our way is the Giants, and that is dependent on if that retard Eli can put together a good season with ODB and Cruz staying healthy. Their D is so weak though

Eagles are gonna be complete trash, they got rid of everyone who used to kill us (Jackson/McCoy/Maclin), they ain't got shyt they can do to us with the trash on that roster at this point
I think we will see a NYG resurgence this year. I don't think they're necessarily a bad team, they're just not very well-rounded. I think 8-9 games is feasible for them.

I think Philly will surprise people. I still think we're the best team in the division, but I wouldn't be shocked to see the Eagles win 9-10. Their oline is probably right after ours when healthy, and they have 2 RB1s (if healthy). Agholor and Matthews have speed on the outside. It all comes down to Bradford's health, obviously.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I think we will see a NYG resurgence this year. I don't think they're necessarily a bad team, they're just not very well-rounded. I think 8-9 games is feasible for them.

I think Philly will surprise people. I still think we're the best team in the division, but I wouldn't be shocked to see the Eagles win 9-10. Their oline is probably right after ours when healthy, and they have 2 RB1s (if healthy). Agholor and Matthews have speed on the outside. It all comes down to Bradford's health, obviously.
idk brehs, NYG looks weak to me. They lost their best pass rusher, best O-Lineman, have no experience at Safety and are starting a Rookie af Left Tackle that Gregory used to dominate. They wont be abe to run the ball making their offense 1 dimensional. My biggest concern in the division is Philly. They have the best front 7 in the division and an offense that will put up points regardless of who is at QB.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Bradford won't stay healthy in that offense IMO. Just can't see it happening and Murray won't stay healthy either. Then after him you got Matthews who can barely get through two straight weeks of football without some sort of issue.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Evan Mathis is gone bruh:myman: Seriously they have way more questions than we do, ours is RB while they have QB, RB, WR, & OL.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Evan Mathis is gone bruh:myman: Seriously they have way more questions than we do, ours is RB while they have QB, RB, WR, & OL.
Their front 7 scares me.

I can see them sending 6 or 7 after Romo and it getting ugly quickly. I could also see them sending 6 or 7 after Romo and he gets the ball out quickly to Cole, Randle/Dunbar, or Witten.

Basically I hold my breath every time teams send 6+ after Romo because that shyt could be lights out for his career at any given moment.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yeah, I wouldn't count the Eagles out. I feel like they may surprise people, especially if Bradford stays healthy.

I fear no team though, let's not get that confused. Every season is different, so I'm not gonna puff my chest out, I have a quiet confidence and I hope it resonates...

We'll know where we are early though, because there's a LOT of division games early with us, so it shouldn't be a "play to get in" type of situation to be honest....

Just have to see what these RBs and OL do, bc I'm confident in the recievers/TEs and most especially the QB, if our defense is ANY better than last year :banderas:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah, I wouldn't count the Eagles out. I feel like they may surprise people, especially if Bradford stays healthy.

I fear no team though, let's not get that confused. Every season is different, so I'm not gonna puff my chest out, I have a quiet confidence and I hope it resonates...

We'll know where we are early though, because there's a LOT of division games early with us, so it shouldn't be a "play to get in" type of situation to be honest....

Just have to see what these RBs and OL do, bc I'm confident in the recievers/TEs and most especially the QB, if our defense is ANY better than last year :banderas:
:russ::russ::russ: about Bradford & :why: :what:about our OL.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Bradford is actually a good QB if he can ever stay on the field. Chip Kelly's been able to get production out of scrubs like Mark Sanchez (remember what happened Thanksgiving?). Murray gonna have something to prove most definitely and that kid they drafted looks to be developing quickly.

With all that being said, the Eagles won't win more than 8 games this year. The only team we should fear are the Giants. It's a contract year for Eli, coughlin and Reese on the hotseat and Cruz looks fully healed. Plus these scrubs have this weird friggin nack of showing out every 4 years.

Our main thing is to stay healthy. Any injury to our oline/dez/Romo and the season easily gets derailed. And despite his first healthy off season since 2012, all it takes is one bad hit on Romes back and we looking at another 6 years of going thru Clint Stoener, Ryab Leaf, Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter, Drew Bledsoe and Chad Hutchinson -type Qbs.

One of the reasons I defend Romo so much. nikkas act like franchise QBs just grow on trees :stopitslime:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bradford is actually a good QB if he can ever stay on the field. Chip Kelly's been able to get production out of scrubs like Mark Sanchez (remember what happened Thanksgiving?). Murray gonna have something to prove most definitely and that kid they drafted looks to be developing quickly.

With all that being said, the Eagles won't win more than 8 games this year. The only team we should fear are the Giants. It's a contract year for Eli, coughlin and Reese on the hotseat and Cruz looks fully healed. Plus these scrubs have this weird friggin nack of showing out every 4 years.

Our main thing is to stay healthy. Any injury to our oline/dez/Romo and the season easily gets derailed. And despite his first healthy off season since 2012, all it takes is one bad hit on Romes back and we looking at another 6 years of going thru Clint Stoener, Ryab Leaf, Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter, Drew Bledsoe and Chad Hutchinson -type Qbs.

One of the reasons I defend Romo so much. nikkas act like franchise QBs just grow on trees :stopitslime:
That had way more to do with our D than Sanchez, remember the fumble that none of our 3 linemen could get to but their fat OL guy was able to scoop it up?:snoop: I agree with the OL being 1 injury away from a derailed season, i pray we never see Weems on the field because he's the Jeff Heath of the offense.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We have versatility not depth.

We've got Collins who played tackle in college and could probably slide over if need be, they are already talking about giving him some work there, and if he starts at guard you have Leary on the bench would start for most NFL teams. That's versatility but also depth.