Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where is Chaz Green :mindblown:
Healing from hip surgery.
Just rewatched the game...

SMH at Weems. Dude better shape up, QUICKLY

Greenberry? or whatever his name is...feet for hands. Dropped some pretty catchable passes.

Gregory looked good, hope he continues to get better...

Collins best fit is Guard. Wow the guy is gonna be a problem!!! He's gonna push for time very quickly.

Byron, it's okay...DBs take a bit to get it figured out...Tough spot to beast at right away. Didn't put much stock into this game, we didn't play a LOT of guys.
Wasn't about the score so much as about who was doing some work! Some guys showed us what we thought, others not so much. Looking for that ONE or TWO guys who gonna surprise.
Just one game, we'll see how the next two look, those are the important ones.
Agreed on everything, Darrell Revis was nowhere near what he is now his 1st season so just imagine how tough it is for other corners. Gregory got push and i was pleased with what i saw from him last night. Collins will either be a G or RT but he will do fine at either position.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looked in better shape and he's still fast.
Yeah i heard he been hittin the weight all offseason and it shows.

Would love to see some two tightend sets like we used to with Campbell and Witten...i remember julius jones used to get great runs in those two tight end single back sets. I can see randle doing the same.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 I was telling all Cowboys fans at work that said "screw Dez you can just find a receiver" if they still felt the same after watching guys like Greenberry play:mjlol:
people are actually stupid enough to speak like this in public? :what:

i thought they only do it from the comfort of a computer screen or on the radio.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I forgot to add how great Escobar played last night, he definitely needs to be used more during the regular season.

It's crazy because Escobar is so good...I mean...he could be an upper echelon tight end if Witten ever came off the field...

We seem to only ever throw to him around the redzone...i hope we throw more out of two tight end sets because Escobar is just being wasted in the regular season getting a pass or two a game

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
people are actually stupid enough to speak like this in public? :what:

i thought they only do it from the comfort of a computer screen or on the radio.
It was those same "Loyalty to the star" type idiots who feel Dez owed the Cowboys, even though these leaks started coming out when he decided to be his own man.
I dont know, ppl said the same thing about Bennett
Bennett was good for the Bears.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If Escobar goes elsewhere he's going to be a star
Yeah, like with Martellus Bennett. Dude had 10+ catches and a TD against us last year. He also led all TEs and WRs last year with most forced missed tackles. Witten is great and all, but him stubbornly not coming off the field could mean bad news for the progression of the offense.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy because Escobar is so good...I mean...he could be an upper echelon tight end if Witten ever came off the field...

We seem to only ever throw to him around the redzone...i hope we throw more out of two tight end sets because Escobar is just being wasted in the regular season getting a pass or two a game

Witten has been blocking the development of other guys at his position for the longest. Witten is a fantastic player, but they're eventually going to have to force him off the field so that we can start developing for the future.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
People have to understand CB is a tough position to play. Makes me wonder how long until he's getting the Carr or Claiborne treatment because he's not a shutdown corner in his first couple of years in the league.