Reppin
#byrdgang
Season's off to a good start
5Ufdr9F.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'd keep showers. He looks like he has potential. White at CB, he should make the team. Honestly, it's hard to get an assessment of the team since so many starters sat out though. Street looks like he's improving. None of the young WRs impressed me. At RB, we need better options.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
yo, why is that fat fukk chip always in our threads?
I had to put doggy on ignore. I'll probably take him off when regular season starts but there's a fine line between trolling to be humorous and just plain annoying, and then folks respond to every post he make instead of just ignoring it :snoop:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I expect Randle and McFadden to be healthy for the regular season and that is all I care about...don't think we need another running back...

Vaughan was impressive though...he should really push Weeden for the no 2 spot...

Gregory is just :wow:

Hopefully Sean Lee get's some burn next game...

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I expect Randle and McFadden to be healthy for the regular season and that is all I care about...don't think we need another running back...

Vaughan was impressive though...he should really push Weeden for the no 2 spot...

Gregory is just :wow:

Hopefully Sean Lee get's some burn next game...
i saw Randy get the sack. missed a lot of the game sadly, but im glad to hear he impressed you.