Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Damn...

That's hurts my heart man.

Breh had crazy love for the Boys. Ran so hard at VA Tech. Injuries were too much I guess.
He was always terrible, he averaged like 2 yards a carry the last time he played.

With how terrible the Cowboys RB situation is, it really speaks to his talent level (or lack thereof) that he would be cut this early.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was always terrible, he averaged like 2 yards a carry the last time he played.

With how terrible the Cowboys RB situation is, it really speaks to his talent level (or lack thereof) that he would be cut this early.

Well be fine worst case scenario jerah makes that call. :manny:

Oh and by the way.

Negged :umad:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anybody see the training camp press conference?

Jerry was faded as fukk :mjlol:

Jerry: I do want to remind us all that we have a heck of a press party planned down on the beach:obama:. I'm really excited about it:smugdraper:. Wait, did we make that announcement?:ld:

Garret: No we don't. :beli: We are trying to keep the numbers under a 1000:beli: We haven't even given out a date for it yet:beli:

Jerry::russ::russ::lolbron::lolbron::pachaha::pachaha:

This about to be the goat swagboyz season in a long time...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody see the training camp press conference?

Jerry was faded as fukk :mjlol:

Jerry: I do want to remind us all that we have a heck of a press party planned down on the beach:obama:. I'm really excited about it:smugdraper:. Wait, did we make that announcement?:ld:

Garret: No we don't. :beli: We are trying to keep the numbers under a 1000:beli: We haven't even given out a date for it yet:beli:

Jerry::russ::russ::lolbron::lolbron::pachaha::pachaha:

This about to be the goat swagboyz season in a long time...

:mjlol:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Can't wait to see the games and watch near the ends when Jerrah's face in utter delight

I LOVE those camera shots of him in his box. Having peasants clean his spectacles, hugging fat boy Chris Christie, pumping those fists and smiling about to take that elevator down to the field!!!
:banderas:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Can't wait to see the games and watch near the ends when Jerrah's face in utter delight

I LOVE those camera shots of him in his box. Having peasants clean his spectacles, hugging fat boy Chris Christie, pumping those fists and smiling about to take that elevator down to the field!!!
:banderas:
i heard he had hip surgery yesterday. :mjcry:

real talk, i'm going to cry like a baby when the gawd passes. :mjcry:

this video always gets me....

Not locked out: Jerry Jones celebrates win with Dallas Cowboys