Of all the different foreigners/nationalities you've met ...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
African women. Especially old ladies
African Christians. Ol jolly ass.
Chinese women. King treatment.
Cac woman. 3 hour head rubs and caresses :noah:

Dark skinned south americans. Treat you like fam.

Big butt Malaysian women. Had dinner with 2 Malay dimes not to long ago. Fly as hell and honest

Brazillian jiujitsu artists and dedicated martial artists from anywhere

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
It's actually a very basic form of flattery that most people aren't aware of how dope it can be. Especially the ones that have amazing pride in being American ('cause they refuse in even acknowledging other cultures most of the time).
When you're a foreigner, you're used to having to conform to the other's normal and you put a lot of effort everyday in trying to sound/look normal. When somebody acknowledges that which is part of your own culture, you can't help but feel good about it.

It's like having someone acknowledging you for who you really are, to the foreigners that is.:blessed:

word it really shows when I'm at those places they be overjoyed especially the chinese. You can tell they don't hardly Ever get anybody saying wsup/howyoudoing to them in their own language. some of em try to play it cool but can't hide how happy they are. they're like ":ooh: :krs:where did you learn dat!? very good!". This chinese waitress kept coming by my table saying nihao (hello) after I greeted her. leaning all in a brotha grill piece like she was tryna kiss. :pachaha:

my fam was looking like :wtf: "dam, Boda its like that?"

I appreciate other cultures because I know what its like to have your culture wiped away.

:demonic: by cacs

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
So on my solo trip to Europe I met this chik and photo'd this chik in Amsterdam:
9658435903_419d770e81_h.jpg

and gooddamn she had a body on her. I only tipped her $3 which is less out there, but she gave me her phone info and what time she got off. I fell asleep from being drugged out and got there late :snoop:

She loved the fact that I had my camera, and her boss let her take a break to sit with me. We struggled chatted because of the language barrier, but she dropped her info to me so I knew she wanted to ride the wave. I fukked up and had her miss the current :mjcry:.

Chiks have been friendly and nice to me every country I've been honestly.

summin tells me she had a coke bottle shape. :whew:

and a booty made for backshots :ohlawd:

got any more pics?:feedme:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I can't even say because I get favortism treatment from foreign people since I started picking up their languages. When I get chinese food I speak the basic "hi, how are you" and they treat me like a king that came to visit. The arabs at the liquor stores think I'm a muslim brother when I speak arabic. Gotta hit up the japanese spot to try out my japanese though.

for some odd reasons foreign people make me feel :blessed:they open up to me right away its pretty cool.
Hurry up and buy!!!

b7bc.gif

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
word it really shows when I'm at those places they be overjoyed especially the chinese. You can tell they don't hardly Ever get anybody saying wsup/howyoudoing to them in their own language. some of em try to play it cool but can't hide how happy they are. they're like ":ooh: :krs:where did you learn dat!? very good!". This chinese waitress kept coming by my table saying nihao (hello) after I greeted her. leaning all in a brotha grill piece like she was tryna kiss. :pachaha:

my fam was looking like :wtf: "dam, Boda its like that?"

I appreciate other cultures because I know what its like to have your culture wiped away.

:demonic: by cacs

1b2334cac5a762ede7cd8f618424a311.jpg

Asian immigrant waitress might kiss you? With your crew sitting around giving you props?

Nature moved to Marcy Chinatown, nothing left to say Nature moved Canal St.

Love for Asian immigrants,but smoke for Black ones?

OK.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Outside of black people

I fukk wit samoans and tongans

Polynesian people hella cool never heard nothing racist from them

There alot in northern California

Yup, I lived in Hawaii for a few years and I can say they naturally radiate happiness even in tough situations and try to help others without wanting anything in return.
Genuinely nice people.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Honestly everywhere I’ve been in Latin America.

I strike up a convo with my Uber driver in Peru, tell him I’m a firefighter

Next day I’m getting a tour of an Peruvian fire station from one of his friends who’s a FF. Dope experience, still keep in contact with them on WhatsApp

They took me out on a Friday night for beer and ceviche. Then hit the clubs :mjlit: them boys could drink