Of all the different foreigners/nationalities you've met ...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Never met any Indonesians or Mongols, how'd you manage that?

I work with a lot of them over here in Japan. Both Mongols and Indonesians. The Indonesians thought I was Muslim and tried to recruit me to the Islam after the club one night...shyt was funny as hell. I'm like, "we are leaving the club and now yall wanna talk about Allah??!?!" Drank some Mongolian vodka with the Mongols on a Wednesday night after work, just on some random shyt, got cool with them.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Aussies are mad chill. Germans are usually pretty down to earth and good company. Brits always trynna get you to :cheers:

Hollanders have that street smart mindset. French are on some bullshyt....

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
I would throw Ukrainians and Serbians. Through unremarkable circumstances, classes in one of Chicago's biggest community colleges, and random bouts of wandering the city, I have met some dope Ukranians and Serbs. Full blown immigrants, hard to understand, and we could openly make fun of each others cultural quirks. Good drinkers, too. Now that im thinking about it, I should wander around solo and meet and greet. No better feeling than mixing it up with people where 95% of the language is gonna be body language.

over the years ive developed a close relationship with some serbian folk. got invited to their wedding IN SERBIA.
these folks know how to throw a party. throw in croatians as well. very cool peoples to hang out with. and they are the ride or die type folk

So on my solo trip to Europe I met this chik and photo'd this chik in Amsterdam:
9658435903_419d770e81_h.jpg

and gooddamn she had a body on her. .

she looks morrocan my bredren.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Madrid is my favourite city in Spain,people are cordial,straightforward and helpful.
Berlin,has lots of students and expats,also very nice people and know their languages,most people in western europe speak more than one language which always helps
Thailand is next up,after that Japan and Brasil...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
1 girl from Kazakhstan, 1 guy from Japan, couple saudis (they love to spend money), 2chinese girls/1 chinese guy...very sweet, 1 new zealander

I have always gotten along with other nationalities they seem to gravitate towards me. Hope to meet some mire foreign people.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
every west indian i have ever met has always been super cool when i first met them. especially once they find out im carribean too. we always get mad cool without fail. there was one exception tho. this one jamaican dude i used to work with was my boy but once he became a supervisor he turned into a little fakkit and cost me my job. but besides him, 99% of west indians and me get along great.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
every west indian i have ever met has always been super cool when i first met them. especially once they find out im carribean too. we always get mad cool without fail. there was one exception tho. this one jamaican dude i used to work with was my boy but once he became a supervisor he turned into a little fakkit and cost me my job. but besides him, 99% of west indians and me get along great.
What did he do?