Of all the different foreigners/nationalities you've met ...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
What did he do?

i confided in him that i was in the interview process for a new job right before the busy season. he told our boss who was a grade A a$$hole and i stopped getting work a month before xmas. luckily that new job hired me but if they hadnt, i would have been unemployed thanks to him.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i confided in him that i was in the interview process for a new job right before the busy season. he told our boss who was a grade A a$$hole and i stopped getting work a month before xmas. luckily that new job hired me but if they hadnt, i would have been unemployed thanks to him.
What an arse move. Live and learn!

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Filipinos are very friendly
Aussie and New Zealanders are cool and easy going
Irish are funny and cool ppl. They're my favorite Europeans. I've never met a bad Irish guy
Japanese I like. They're kind and helpful
Malaysians are cool
Nepalanese have been decent to me
Brazilians are cool too. South Americans have been cool

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
That's the good thing about travelling. Once different ethnicities here found out that you've visited their homeland(s), they instantly show love towards you. Also, if you travel abroad alone, the locals show love as long as you're not an a$$hole.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I go to a sports bar every Saturday morning to watch soccer and have great coversations with Brits every time.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Factoid: My mom's cousin was in the Marines and got sent to Okinawa ... Started a family with a Japanese woman and hasn't moved back since.

My uncle brought his wife back from Japan to San Diego with him. Everytime I hear from him it's, "You're about to have a new lil cousin :youngsabo:"

Married 10 years, got 7 kids working on 7 more :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't know. Met cool people and not cool people in every race/nationality.

I've clicked with Colombians a lot more than other cultures for some reason. And then Filipino

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I can't even say because I get favortism treatment from foreign people since I started picking up their languages. When I get chinese food I speak the basic "hi, how are you" and they treat me like a king that came to visit. The arabs at the liquor stores think I'm a muslim brother when I speak arabic. Gotta hit up the japanese spot to try out my japanese though.

for some odd reasons foreign people make me feel :blessed:they open up to me right away its pretty cool.

It's actually a very basic form of flattery that most people aren't aware of how dope it can be. Especially the ones that have amazing pride in being American ('cause they refuse in even acknowledging other cultures most of the time).
When you're a foreigner, you're used to having to conform to the other's normal and you put a lot of effort everyday in trying to sound/look normal. When somebody acknowledges that which is part of your own culture, you can't help but feel good about it.

It's like having someone acknowledging you for who you really are, to the foreigners that is.:blessed: