Of all the different foreigners/nationalities you've met ...

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
... Who do you think is the coolest/nicest/friendliest?

I've only met three people from New Zealand, under separate circumstances, but they all were mad friendly. One was my bio 101 professor; we used to chat about rugby, and even though I was a terrible student and phoned it in the minute I was assured of a C, she was still real nice.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would throw Ukrainians and Serbians. Through unremarkable circumstances, classes in one of Chicago's biggest community colleges, and random bouts of wandering the city, I have met some dope Ukranians and Serbs. Full blown immigrants, hard to understand, and we could openly make fun of each others cultural quirks. Good drinkers, too. Now that im thinking about it, I should wander around solo and meet and greet. No better feeling than mixing it up with people where 95% of the language is gonna be body language.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Factoid: My mom's cousin was in the Marines and got sent to Okinawa ... Started a family with a Japanese woman and hasn't moved back since.
I'm telling u breh, like I mentioned in another thread. Those women will spoil you. American women over there hate Japanese women because they don't stand a chance.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I can't even say because I get favortism treatment from foreign people since I started picking up their languages. When I get chinese food I speak the basic "hi, how are you" and they treat me like a king that came to visit. The arabs at the liquor stores think I'm a muslim brother when I speak arabic. Gotta hit up the japanese spot to try out my japanese though.

for some odd reasons foreign people make me feel :blessed:they open up to me right away its pretty cool.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I'm telling u breh, like I mentioned in another thread. Those women will spoil you. American women over there hate Japanese women because they don't stand a chance.

I can believe it

#TSC last time I saw them I was in high school so my life at the time was pretty much lifting weights and wanting to be a pro wrestler, I mentioned how I liked wacthing some of the Japanese promotions and Yoko (his wife) mentioned how popular the wrestlers are over there ... almost makes me wonder what could've been :mjcry::yeshrug:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
So on my solo trip to Europe I met this chik and photo'd this chik in Amsterdam:
9658435903_419d770e81_h.jpg

and gooddamn she had a body on her. I only tipped her $3 which is less out there, but she gave me her phone info and what time she got off. I fell asleep from being drugged out and got there late :snoop:

She loved the fact that I had my camera, and her boss let her take a break to sit with me. We struggled chatted because of the language barrier, but she dropped her info to me so I knew she wanted to ride the wave. I fukked up and had her miss the current :mjcry:.

Chiks have been friendly and nice to me every country I've been honestly.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
So on my solo trip to Europe I met this chik and photo'd this chik in Amsterdam:
9658435903_419d770e81_h.jpg

and gooddamn she had a body on her. I only tipped her $3 which is less out there, but she gave me her phone info and what time she got off. I fell asleep from being drugged out and got there late :snoop:

She loved the fact that I had my camera, and her boss let her take a break to sit with me. We struggled chatted because of the language barrier, but she dropped her info to me so I knew she wanted to ride the wave. I fukked up and had her miss the current :mjcry:.

Chiks have been friendly and nice to me every country I've been honestly.

:whew: she bad,and those classy,well placed tats..:lupe: