OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Been streaming the mobile starting today. So far so good. Lmao at this tutorial kitten tho. nikka is overdoing these cat puns.

Daps
Thinking about trying this after Xenoblade Chronicles, does it hold up? I haven't play an oldschool looking RPG in so long.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Thinking about trying this after Xenoblade Chronicles, does it hold up? I haven't play an oldschool looking RPG in so long.
If you are looking for old school turn based you will like it. Combat is slow initially but after chapter 2’s are done you get lots of options with builds.

Story is serviceable. Individually I really liked the stories but the lack of interaction between the cast in the stories was disappointing.

Daps
If you are looking for old school turn based you will like it. Combat is slow initially but after chapter 2’s are done you get lots of options with builds.

Story is serviceable. Individually I really liked the stories but the lack of interaction between the cast in the stories was disappointing.
Ahh okay I see, so there are 8 characters right? I'm guessing that's why it's called Octo... how long would it take to complete each story and how long would it take to 100% each story. Is there any post game content once that's done? Lol just trying to manage my time hahaha.