OCTOPATH TRAVELER II (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (February 24, 2023)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Was always interested in the first one and played the demo on the switch and liked it, but didn't want to buy on the Switch. THis trailer making this one look even better tho and since I don't have to buy it there, I might cop this today, probably on the 5, tho I could play at work on the deck easier if I copped. Ugh.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My demo progress aint transfer so guess Imma start with the thief bytch to cheese :mjlit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Game is crack rocks :banderas:

I held out on a few games I was interested in this month and it really payed off. I needed a game like this I’m loving it so far

IDK what it is about this one but IMMEDIATELY like it ten times more than the OG which I dropped after about 5 hours.

The writing must be greatly improved cuz Ive ran through 3 pf the chapter 1s n fukk with em all.

My main bih Thorne :wow:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK what it is about this one but IMMEDIATELY like it ten times more than the OG which I dropped after about 5 hours.

The writing must be greatly improved cuz Ive ran through 3 pf the chapter 1s n fukk with em all.

My main bih Thorne :wow:
Word I just recruited her I thought about using her first but I rolled with Osvald since that’s who I used in the demo. I also picked up the cleric his ch 1 was actually dope.

Already this is looking like a top 10 jrpg imo we shall see but everything from the visuals, combat, story and gameplay this is really hitting a sweet spot for me

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ