OCTOPATH TRAVELER II (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (February 24, 2023)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm all in on Hikari's story :wow:

Besides that the apothecary and the scholar Osvald seem the most interesting character to me. The merchant looks like Kenny Ackerman from AoT

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hope the party members will interact with each other in this one. It was weird that they didn't interact with each other in the first game. Anyways, the combat system is dope, so will def check it out but unsure if day one

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copping this.

Since time is limited I’m going in with this game over a few other ones dropping this month.

To those who played the first game how would you rank it among other jrpgs?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Copping this.

Since time is limited I’m going in with this game over a few other ones dropping this month.

To those who played the first game how would you rank it among other jrpgs?
Top tier music. Gameplay pretty good as more classes get opened up. The party didn’t really feel like a party since there was no interaction between them between each of their stories.

Overall I would say good not great. Hopefully the sequel fixes the issue of party interaction that I stated above.

If you like turned based rpgs I would recommend it. Tho some grinding is required in the beginning but not much.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Demo running like a dream on Steam Deck. Only reason I'm getting any frame drops at all is because the shaders aren't set yet. Can't even replicate them once I get a drop.

Valve running my fukking pockets lowkey :damn: