Obesity rates by Race and Gender

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

You're not one of the greatest natural physique holders either, so throwing their names out there means nothing. :unimpressed:

Did you even break a 150 pounds, little bytch? :mjlol:

I'm actually closing in on 190lbs. Checked in at a lean 187.2 lbs this morning.

I've been blowing the fukk up the last 4 months.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know goddamn well these women aren't in the gym lifting weights and building muscle :russ:

Chicks be 5'4 and 215 pounds of blubber (sometimes its nice blubber - ass and thighs)

Also - our genetics help us in losing weight better than other races.....we lose weight easier, build muscle easier, and we are naturally stronger and more explosive than other races.
Not all of us:francis:

But it is extremely easy for me to gain muscle.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Obesity-in-adult-populations-by-race-and-sex.png

This is horrific :picard:
Black men more fit than anyone not asian :blessed:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
There's women at my gym built like you. Get on the treadmill or stair master if you don't want to be jiggling down the block.

Most women I see jogging ain't built like you so acting like it's dirty to go for a jog isn't a good enough excuse. Black women need to start getting serious about their health.

:what: Im not "black women." Should I be chastising you for all the oow kids the stats tell me you have as a "black man"?

I been the same size since hs, 41 with no chronic illnesses or issues. My favorite meal growing up was salmon, broccoli, and rice. I love vegetables and am considering veganism. I was intermittent fasting before it had a name. I'm a homemaker and take my job seriously, including the nutrition and dietary needs of my household.

Go talk your shyt to them fashion nova wearing, sedentary, bottomless mimosa, buffalo wings eating bytches yall be fukking with. :scust:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Its like having a ferrari and never going to the shop.... letting everything go to waste.... never getting an oil change, etc.

Like I said before - theyre the female versions of us.

There is no reason that black women should be the flabbiest women in America.
I know I’m going to get negged but, I think it has to do with that “thick” shyt. I mean, I’m 5”4, 140 lbs, and in our community, if you’re slim, you’re a pariah. You wouldn’t believe the shyt that I heard growing up. I’m by no mean skinny. Height* weight proportionate, with curves in the right places, but if you’re not borderline obese it’s crazy.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I know I’m going to get negged but, I think it has to do with that “thick” shyt. I mean, I’m 5”4, 140 lbs, and in our community, if you’re slim, you’re a pariah. You wouldn’t believe the shyt that I heard growing up. I’m by no mean skinny. Height* weight proportionate, with curves in the right places, but if you’re not borderline obese it’s crazy.

There'll prolly be a paradigm shift once these fat BW start dropping out early from obesity-related causes en masse. :francis:

At least one person ITT admits to weigh as much as a left tackle at one point in their life; I'm sure there are more reading or lurking in here that just won't admit to being the same. :why:

Edit: BMI would be 44.5 @ 6'0, 48.4 @ 5'9", 52.9 @ 5'6", 58.1 @ 5'3". :what:

Last edited: