Obama and Michelle’s Mama The Night He Was Elected

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yall no better than the white men yall claim to hate :mjlol:

Cause we don't worship a Asian who drew black and african people like pickaninnies

in the 80's

LOL fukk that pOs and fukk you, fukking oreo.

Prynce

Daps
Cause we don't worship a Asian who drew black and african people like pickaninnies

in the 80's

LOL fukk that pOs and fukk you, fukking oreo.
Your worship a man that came out a white p*ssy, that killer black people all in Africa. Imagine calling a man with a white momma and raised in a white community the first black president, on top of that he not even black American he half Kenyan. Yall nikkas confused and need a daddy to tell you, it’s okay

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Your worship a man that came out a white p*ssy, that killer black people all in Africa. Imagine calling a man with a white momma and raised in a white community the first black president, on top of that he not even black American he half Kenyan. Yall nikkas confused and need a daddy to tell you, it’s okay

You worship a weirdo from Japan that looks at you as less than.

Obama is still alive, and your hero rotting in a box somewhere with shyt and piss.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I know it's become a joke now, but young me really thought racism was over. A black president. Surely that means a black person can do anything. No more worrying about systemic issues and racist cacs getting in the way

:mjcry:

Prynce

Daps
You worship a weirdo from Japan that looks at you as less than.

Obama is still alive, and your hero rotting in a box somewhere with shyt and piss.
I don’t worship dude I just got a avi 😂. And of course the evil prevail and the good don’t. The devil take care of his soilders and he murdered poor black peoples so I know you don’t care

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Powerful Stuff.

Trump and his dead mama aint shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
That night he was elected is a night I'll never forget. I was 13 yrs old. I had the news on the TV as I was on the computer, downloading Big L and Soulja Slim songs from Bearshare lmao!

Even as a young teen at the time I still understood that I was witnessing history. Had a lil bruh shedding tears when they announced he won lol.
WATTBA! :wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
first election I voted in. it was my freshman yr of college, it was raining, I jumped out the bed threw "Dancing in the Rain" by Blu on. Walked over to the election location with this shorty with a phatty from my dorm :ohlawd:

When he won, they went crazy on campus, jumping in the fountains, nikkas even tore the goalpost down in the football stadium :russ:
I literally cried that night, like balling. shyt was unbelievable. The moment that CNN alert came across. :mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Don’t mind that poster. He’s a neutered fatherless fakkit who has daddy issues. His IQ is single digits as well. One of them mfs thats just wasting oxygen for the next person.