Obama and Michelle’s Mama The Night He Was Elected

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I’ll always remember The night Obama got elected president in’08.it was warm af in Chicago like 70 something degrees in November, and I was catching the blue line going home/west after work & it was MAD people of every race young & old with yes we can shirts on the platform going downtown for the rally and this was at 5:30-6 pm.election wouldn’t be done for another 4-5 hours dude had the whole city behind him
My daughter was born literally while he was being announced as the winner on our ABC news channel. I was cutting the cord while the news networks were announcing his win.

My daughter is part of history. The whole hospital was turned up, nurses, doctors, security, ect celebrating. That day was amazing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny, I remember years ago reading about Lolo Soetoro & the lofty inheritance he left for his children Barack & Maya. (It was about a mill ticket a piece).

Today it seems like all of that shyt has been scrubbed from the net.

It has.... So is the pic of George Bush Sr. giving him candy while sitting on that golf cart when he was a little boy

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I was a junior at Hampton University. What a time to be alive when he won.

My boys and I were taking shots and smoking a blunt everytime he won a state. We got fukked up too quick he was winning so many states.

Man when he was announced the winner the entire campus was packed outside. We were popping champagne. Everyone in the cars banging Jeezy "My President is Black"

We were burning all this President Bush stuff. Local police was hating driving through the crowd on campus. We eventually got on the fire truck as it road through campus.

Nobody went to class the next day

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I cried my ass off that night. shyt hit me right in the heart. I ain’t never cried watching some news before. :to:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was a junior at Hampton University. What a time to be alive when he won.

My boys and I were taking shots and smoking a blunt everytime he won a state. We got fukked up too quick he was winning so many states.

Man when he was announced the winner the entire campus was packed outside. We were popping champagne. Everyone in the cars banging Jeezy "My President is Black"

We were burning all this President Bush stuff. Local police was hating driving through the crowd on campus. We eventually got on the fire truck as it road through campus.

Nobody went to class the next day
THIS nikka WAS IN THE HAMPTONS AND shyt WHILE I WAS BACK HOME AT CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL:picard:

@Dem313wayz looking real 248/586/810 ish to me
:mjpls: