Obama and Michelle’s Mama The Night He Was Elected

Daps
EDIT
I didn't realize she passed. :wow:

My condolences to the Obama family.

Imagine your daughter marries a man, a poor brotha on the Southside of Chitown, and he goes on to become the President of the United States.

Man, that must have been an incredible feeling every single day after he won. Every day you wake up and you're living in the White House like, wow what is this?

Last edited:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now post Trump on election night 2016 :mjgrin:
200w.gif

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
EDIT

Imagine your daughter marries a man, a poor brotha on the Southside of Chitown, and he goes on to become the President of the United States.

Man, that must have been an incredible feeling every single day after he won. Every day you wake up and you're living in the White House like, wow what is this?
Also, the daily death threats, disrespect, and

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I’ll always remember The night Obama got elected president in’08.it was warm af in Chicago like 70 something degrees in November, and I was catching the blue line going home/west after work & it was MAD people of every race young & old with yes we can shirts on the platform going downtown for the rally and this was at 5:30-6 pm.election wouldn’t be done for another 4-5 hours dude had the whole city behind him

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just rewatched the 2008 election because of her death. What a freaking year that was. Who TF cutting onions.
:mjcry:

first election I voted in. it was my freshman yr of college, it was raining, I jumped out the bed threw "Dancing in the Rain" by Blu on. Walked over to the election location with this shorty with a phatty from my dorm :ohlawd:

When he won, they went crazy on campus, jumping in the fountains, nikkas even tore the goalpost down in the football stadium :russ:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
EDIT

a lie :mjlol: