Obama and beyonce. The new Lewinsky?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Obama been done fukked Beyoncé. I can feel it in my bones. On some real shyt, I think jay and bey came to obama and michelle, requesting obama's sperm.

Obama fukked beyonce, got her pregnant, and in return, jay got to eat michelle out, but thats as far as obama would let it go

:deadrose:

For real though... This thread is on some other shyt.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
all the greats have cheated on their spouse at one point or another..ALI,MLK,MJ,JFK,Clinton,TIGER

so i EXPECT nothing less from Mr.Obama..and fukking the wife of another great man will only SOLIDIFY his greatness IMHO

:obama:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Skimmed through that article quickly, dunno why i found this bit funny:

"We have a ritual where he tucks me in, because I'm usually in bed before anybody," Obama said. "He'll come and turn the lights out and give me a kiss and we'll talk. He's like, 'Ready to be tucked?' I'm like, 'Yes I am.'"

Obama could be smashing Beyonce after hours on some kerry washington in Scandal shyt

Replace the "t" with an "f"

Michelle thinks she is slick with it....

:shaq:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its crazy cuz if obama wanted a side piece bey would be the perfect one. Since she's not liable to talk since she's already a multi millionaire and wouldnt want to ruin her "good girl" image. And with obama's secret service and all them underground bunkers it wouldnt be too hard to keep it a secret.

Jay already fukked Gwen. He and Beyonce have an open relationship and she has a dont ask dont tell attitude she took from her mother and father's situation( I got that LipstickAlley tea swag)

So it is only natural that she do the right thing and help the President release some stress. Who cares about what Blu Ivy thinks

@call me step daddy I don't know if any of you remember that whole Vera Baker thing from years ago with Obama, but other than that it seems like there is nothing around this guy. I mean a dude who has had vices/weaknesses throughout his life like cigarettes, pot, coke, alcohol,etc it seems kind of strange that there is no word of him ever getting any side p*ssy(besides Vera Baker which we still aint know about)

I mean is this guy gonna break a record for the most powerful man in history not to have any infidelities once in his life?

:wtf:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
tumblr_ltwey9PG2x1r2hybuo1_500.gif

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
For the love of gawd, if he smashes, he needs to wait until after his administration is over.

Come on, man... hold out. You can do it. You've made it this far!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay already fukked Gwen. He and Beyonce have an open relationship and she has a dont ask dont tell attitude she took from her mother and father's situation( I got that LipstickAlley tea swag)

So it is only natural that she do the right thing and help the President release some stress. Who cares about what Blu Ivy thinks

@call me step daddy I don't know if any of you remember that whole Vera Baker thing from years ago with Obama, but other than that it seems like there is nothing around this guy. I mean a dude who has had vices/weaknesses throughout his life like cigarettes, pot, coke, alcohol,etc it seems kind of strange that there is no word of him ever getting any side p*ssy(besides Vera Baker which we still aint know about)

I mean is this guy gonna break a record for the most powerful man in history not to have any infidelities once in his life?

:wtf:

Sorry to tell you but the girls on that site make up alot of shyt. You can't really believe them. That site is like the female version of the-coli with loser, overweight, smelly vagina women with too much time on their hands. There's so much duck tales on there the shyt is hilarious.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shes attracted to powerful men

Aren't most women?

Power and/or Confidence

actual attraction vs scheming for a come up tho? thats why id say most women are drawn to powerful men which may/may not have anything to do with attraction

like most women typically say obama is a good lookin guy, plus his demeanor is universially well liked and endearing... so all of that plus his position, and yea its a wrap. don't matter if the broad got money/fame or not, she prob still gon give him the :queen:

on the other hand, are those ditzy blondes really attracted to 80 yr old hugh hefner... or do they simply see it for what it is and are willing to play their position for as long as needed? no diff than anna nicole, or them broads who swore they were in love with flava flav on his show.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hmmmmm, wouldn't put it past her. I mean, you go from hobnobbing with the leader of the free world to humping a camel. Bey, I know that plagues yo mind.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to tell you but the girls on that site make up alot of shyt. You can't really believe them. That site is like the female version of the-coli with loser, overweight, smelly vagina women with too much time on their hands. There's so much duck tales on there the shyt is hilarious.

It was originally on BlindGossip(which is well known for being right....check their solved section in terms of things like Whitney a month before she died, Bieber pot smoking before the mainstream news got it,etc)

Best Friends Share More Than They Know | Blind Gossip