Obama and beyonce. The new Lewinsky?

Daps
Reppin
Cali sunshine
Skimmed through that article quickly, dunno why i found this bit funny:

"We have a ritual where he tucks me in, because I'm usually in bed before anybody," Obama said. "He'll come and turn the lights out and give me a kiss and we'll talk. He's like, 'Ready to be tucked?' I'm like, 'Yes I am.'"

:mjpls:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
its crazy cuz if obama wanted a side piece bey would be the perfect one. Since she's not liable to talk since she's already a multi millionaire and wouldnt want to ruin her "good girl" image. And with obama's secret service and all them underground bunkers it wouldnt be too hard to keep it a secret.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Guys, just stop. Can't we just be happy that the Obamas' represent black love at its finest. So ridiculous, I swear anywhere else I would never see this shyt or these conspiracy theories.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes attracted to powerful men

When you get older you'll realize that women aren't attracted to men, rather, they're attracted to wealth and status. If you walk around in a suit all day you're bound to get p*ssy even if you're out of shape.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
P.Obezzy knows that exclusive poosay tingles and get wets for him. Same feeling I'm sure he had with that nice piece of ass Asian Prime minister

How many dudes would get :sadcam: if P.Obezzy spit game at their bytch? honestly I think I would be :youngsabo:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if obama does hit beyonce,

:jawalrus:

she don't look like she used to to me though. I liked her better in Survivor.

that's the Beyonce i wish i f*cked :to: