Oakland Discussion Thread

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Love oakland, even tho i'm from L.A. but live up in the bay in Santa Clara area, Blacks in Oakland are more into independent ventures for themselves compared to the blacks in L.A. who are more lost in the mind with the hollywood scene and stereotype.

Plus the blacks and mexicans in nor cal can work together compared to the so cal blacks and mexicans

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
where u live 2Quick? i see u in the raiders thread 24/7 so i thought u was up in the bay or la area

Maryland, spent my summers in LA during my teens so I got into the sports teams out there. I used to watch Raiders preseasons on CBS2 then got to rooting for them when I went back East since no one else really did. Oakland seems like DC in some ways to me tho, not really on no gang shyt more on some neighborhood/turf type shyt. But that culture of game was always interesting, game is hella thick in the Town.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
#TownBizness Frisco in this bytch too. Oakland has been with the shyt since the black panthers. Rich in culture and history. Shot out to all my nikkaz from Sobrante, 69ville, Semenary, 98th, Acorns, Lower Bottoms, Dog Town, High street :salute:

Last edited:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Moved to Oakland from LA five years ago, and I'm lovin it up here.
-No random ass nikkas maddogin you for no reason.
-Blacks and Mexicans actually get along.
-I can rep the Niners without someone set trippin'.
-Got a penthouse with a view of Lake Merritt
-WHITE GIRLS WITH BIG'OLE ASSES
-Crazy diverse.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
-Crazy diverse.

Also add don't have to sit up in a fast food restaurant or walking in the streets of L.A. asking where u from homie.

Don't have to worry about every block some fool running up on u giving u there mix tape

The Bart is greater than > L.A. Metro

I don't have to burn gas 24/7 cause the bart ( when they not striking) takes u everywhere

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Oakland police say a television news crew was robbed of camera equipment at gunpoint in broad daylight even while accompanied by a security guard.
Officials say three men accosted the KGO-TV crew around 2:30 p.m. Friday in West Oakland. At least one had a gun.
Police say the suspects ordered the journalists onto ground before fleeing with camera gear. The crew wasn't hurt.
The incident is the latest robbery targeting media in Oakland.
In November, a KPIX news cameraman was punched and robbed during a live broadcast outside a high school. The incident prompted the station to hire security guards to accompany its crews when they cover news in Oakland
In July, Bay Area News Group reporters and photographers were robbed of camera equipment while working in Oakland.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rew-robbed-of-camera-gear-in-oakland/2615373/

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
-Crazy diverse.

You ever go to that bar across the street from round table..I just started going there ..I was drinking there yesterday actually..hella females up in there..