NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

Gains

Superstar
Daps
@General Mills
I. Have. Proven. I. Am. Black.

You. Have. Not.

I dont know .... you were the top trump supporter on this board until Steve Bannon laid down a blue print for Indian genocide

1*4zjIefg9TMlf_T8q5t3HnA.jpeg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:laff:
@General Mills
I. Have. Proven. I. Am. Black.

You. Have. Not.

1. You said unprompted and with no pressure that you are NOT black. Now when pressed you say you are. :yeshrug: That’s just facts.

2. A curry stained arm is not proof that you are black no matter how many times you say it :manny:

3. Are you sure I have not proved I am black? :mjgrin: For one... Nobody has never had a reason to ask me if I am because I am authentically black. I have also posted a pic of me with my mom. Unprompted. With no pressure :lolbron: A FULL pic not just a arm.

4. The immigrant debate... I actually agree with most of your points. Your just a insufferable tone deaf fukkboy who has the audacity to dare to ask someone if they are black when you DENIED being black. :mjlol: Man if you don’t get your red dot on the forehead ass out of here with that bullshyt fakkit.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is this the problem you're referring to nap?

Speak on it :mjpls:

I’ve been consistent. Don’t fukking troll me.

1. Illegals are not to be allowed or permitted
  2. I prefer the more humane and compassionate approach of Democrats.
  3. I do not support the removal of birthright citizenship.
  4. Stop. fukking. Trolling. Me. You know exactly where I stand.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’ve been consistent. Don’t fukking troll me.

1. Illegals are not to be allowed or permitted
  2. I prefer the more humane and compassionate approach of Democrats.
  3. I do not support the removal of birthright citizenship.
  4. Stop. fukking. Trolling. Me. You know exactly where I stand.

So what problems do democrats have then?:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The OP is all like call the ICE on your black West Indian/Caribbean, and South American neighbors, friends, and family so life will be better for black people in America.

:mjlol:
"Black people, it's the immigrants that are holding you back. Let's all collectively ignore the obvious elephant in the room. "

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Then TWISM who is West Indian, grew up in Flatbush and only physical relationships admittedly come in the form of being a sex tourist in Latin America comes in for the tag team on some "I warned you all that the Guyanese, French Guianan, Afro Colombian Venezuelan Brazilians et al are the the true white supremacists and don't belong in the United States.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Then TWISM who is West Indian, grew up in Flatbush and only physical relationships admittedly come in the form of being a sex tourist in Latin America comes in for the tag team on some "I warned you all that the Guyanese, French Guianan, Afro Colombian Venezuelan Brazilians et al are the the true white supremacists and don't belong in the United States.

I’m at the brothel right now with a white supremacist Mexican PAWG and spotty internet, I’ll respond to this when I get back

Last edited: