NYT: Black NBA Fans Are Of the Moment Dikkriders

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Unless your getting a check or have stock in a team why care? We make these cats rich not the other way around..........with that being said I stopped taking fans opinions seriously.A true fan/supporter knows more then just the starting lineup.For example there are alot of Steeler fans in the country they know who Polamalu,Big Ben etc is,but they cant name the offensive line or special teams players.Im sorry not to sound sexist but women who are sports fan are biggest bandwagoners.

Women don't give a fukk about sports forreal, they watch them cause nikkas like women who watch sports.... they watch to root for whoever looks good to them, and whoever is good.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Women don't give a fukk about sports forreal, they watch them cause nikkas like women who watch sports.... they watch to root for whoever looks good to them, and whoever is good.
Exactly I will never forget how many women were Saints fan cause of Reggie Bush :comeon:,especially when Saints won the Super Bowl it was sickening. Its not fact of the actual game it how they ask about the players "Isnt Wade engaged to Gabreille" im like :mindblown:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This thread is bullshyt. More blacks than cacs watch basketball so more are fairweather fans by population. It could also be that more blacks follow basketball in general and so distribute more likes across teams, both including their own and popular teams. This cac analyst doesn't delve into these questions because he has an agenda.

fukk soccer.

Last edited:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
This thread is bullshyt. More blacks than cacs watch basketball so more are fairweather fans by population. It could also be that more blacks follow basketball in general and so distribute more likes across teams, both including their own and popular teams. This cac analyst doesn't delve into these questions because he has an agenda.

fukk soccer.
+1. Also, out of all major team sports, basketball is centred around a few individuals. The players have even less control of their destiny because of the draft, restricted FA and salary cap.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
+1. Also, out of all major team sports, basketball is centred around a few individuals. The players have even less control of their destiny because of the draft, restricted FA and salary cap.
Every major sport has restricted FA, a draft, and, except baseball, a cap. (Baseball does have a luxury tax though.)

No players have more control of a franchise than NBA stars. Not even NFL QBs

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The bandwagon's getting butt hurt in this thread is hilarious :mjlol:

Yea I'm seeing some ridiculous responses in here from people with respectable opinions. Y'all nikkaz think it's cool to wear a Saints hat because it matches my OVO 6's? :dahell: fukk that...besides that I'm reppin my hometown squad because that's my HOMETOWN team. Some of these band wagoners never had a sense of hometown pride so it's easier to jump from team to team b/c they never had a connection to their local team. I could never understand being an Atlanta nikka reppin the Seahawks or Lakers . FOH

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Every major sport has restricted FA, a draft, and, except baseball, a cap. (Baseball does have a luxury tax though.)

No players have more control of a franchise than NBA stars. Not even NFL QBs
I know but the impact is much higher in the NBA because of the number of players involved. My 1st point is that one or two players are for most intents and purposes the "franchise" which is why people tend to follow players vs teams. The other point is that players don't even play for teams that they supported when they were growing up and joining their favourite team is very difficult.