NYT: Black NBA Fans Are Of the Moment Dikkriders

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This kinda goes back to everytime I wear a fitted, snap back or hoodie white guys just assuming I'm a fan of the team...

*Me picking up my son from school

*Middle aged white guy approaches me

"Hey the Orioles look good this year huh"

:smugbiden:

*Me

:dwillhuh:

Then we usually just stand in silence for 20 seconds until he figures out I just copped the sh1t because it matches my Air Max...

It's like they can't even comprehend you showing "support" to a team that you aren't a fanatic of...I've always been a bigger fan of the game than the name on the front of a jersey.. They ain't paying my light bill...

:manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This kinda goes back to everytime I wear a fitted, snap back or hoodie white guys just assuming I'm a fan of the team...

*Me

Then we usually just stand in silence for 20 seconds until he figures out I just copped the sh1t because it matches my Air Max...

It's like they can't even comprehend you showing "support" to a team that you aren't a fanatic of...I've always been a bigger fan of the game than the name on the front of a jersey.. They ain't paying my light bill...

We just enjoy sports for sports. White folks create all these retarded bars to hurdle just to enjoy the game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how bout nikkaz stay loyal and stop jumping the damn bandwagon its disgraceful

uhh. we like the players not the teams. fukk this cac mentality. once my favorite players leave a team or retire, i'm moving on. this same slave owner mentality talking bout loyalty to a fukkin crakkkas franchise.

I root for the Lakers cause Kobe is there. I root for the Redskins cause RGIII is there. Once them nikkas leave/retire or someone better comes along, I'm jumping ship.

fukk this cac mentality.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

*Me

this. cacs thinking i'ma fan of lance alworth cause them power blue throwbacks was hot back in the day.
mcu95w6EXLR_ItLV3jW9Nog.jpg

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
uhh. we like the players not the teams. fukk this cac mentality. once my favorite players leave a team or retire, i'm moving on. this same slave owner mentality talking bout loyalty to a fukkin crakkkas franchise.

I root for the Lakers cause Kobe is there. I root for the Redskins cause RGIII is there. Once them nikkas leave/retire or someone better comes along, I'm jumping ship.

fukk this cac mentality.
Nikka just day u jump on da damn bandwagon whenever it pulls up...all that typing just to say u a lebron James dik rider of the moment

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I've never understood the notion that rooting for a miserable loser makes you more a fan than someone else. When I started getting into football, the Redskins were on the decline and the Ravens were still a new team. I chose the Packers because they won the Super Bowl that year and I thought Brett Favre and Reggie White were cool as hell. They've had some down seasons here and there, but they've been a consistent winner since I became a fan. If they have a drought like they did in the 70s and 80s, I'll probably stop caring. I'm not going to let some silly rule stop me from enjoying sporting events.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I've never understood the notion that rooting for a miserable loser makes you more a fan than someone else. When I started getting into football, the Redskins were on the decline and the Ravens were still a new team. I chose the Packers because they won the Super Bowl that year and I thought Brett Favre and Reggie White were cool as hell. They've had some down seasons here and there, but they've been a consistent winner since I became a fan. If they have a drought like they did in the 70s and 80s, I'll probably stop caring. I'm not going to let some silly rule stop me from enjoying sporting events.

me neither bruh. i don't hop from team to team but when my team isn't winning I literally don't care. i cant even be bothered to keep up with them. the basketball team of my alma mater is terrible right now. I couldn't tell you one person on the team. that's how little i pay attention to it.

if the Falcons are getting blown out in a game, im leaving early to beat the traffic. when the Hawks were trash, i never watched the games. what's the point?​

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I have no problem with people who root for players over the team but just don't act like you a fan of the team and been a fan for years. I see too much of that.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

fukk this cac mentality.

That's not a black thing, that's a dikkrider thing. You sound like a female :scusthov:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a black thing, that's a dikkrider thing. You sound like a female :scusthov:

Not to mention brehs a hypocrite, since he stays making c00nish comments like these.

as far as i can tell, i'm black. but i ain't one of you dark skin nappy headed types. i got light skin and curly hair, so i'm hoping there's a good chance I got some non-black in me. :ahh:
dark skin bytches still wanna get wit me so I can give em good hair babies so I'll take a lil bit of yakub and call it a day.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't have a home team, but do you people really expect me to be a fan of the falcons and hawks?

When I was growing up the Sixers were SORRY. After they traded Barkley it was Clarence Weatherspoon and a bunch of nobodies. Still went to Sixers Camp and 3-5 Sixers games every year though. I'm blessed to never rooted for a team whose owner didn't make me gag. Cats would salivate over Jordan and I was like, fukk that it's Hersey Hawkins all day. :yeshrug:

There are some franchises thought (the Cubs come to mind) where, yeah, I can't blame you for jumping ship because there's no reason to subject yourself that that much misery. I didn't switch teams once the Phillies started doing dumb shyt like blowing up their farm system and giving Ryan Howard 125 million. I just stopped watching basketball.