NYT: Black NBA Fans Are Of the Moment Dikkriders

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does OP not link NYT's numbers? Until I see the numbers I'm going to assume most black fans follow the same trends as cac fans.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I've rooted for : Bulls -> Lakers -> Heat in my lifetime....:lolbron:

Never rooted for the Spurs though. Something about them that I've never liked....:whistle:

Honestly though, I'm a Pittsburgh nicca...and we don't have a b-ball squad. Loyal to Steelers, don't care about Pens/Pirates....and I go where the excellence is in basketball.

I really don't care how that looks....suck my cock...I'm out here eating....:yeshrug:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
where the fukk did all these seahawk fans come from anyways? :mindblown:

i saw more people wearing that ugly ass neon shyt in the last two years than i did over the past 20 combined :rudy::umad:

Those Seahawk fans have been around for the longest, you just didn't pay attention....their fans been some of the most loyal, and loudest for years.... people really act like that entire region of the country didn't exist nor did it's pro sports til Marshawn Lynch ran over all the Saints

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I've rooted for : Bulls -> Lakers -> Heat in my lifetime....:lolbron:

Never rooted for the Spurs though. Something about them that I've never liked....:whistle:

Honestly though, I'm a Pittsburgh nicca...and we don't have a b-ball squad. Loyal to Steelers, don't care about Pens/Pirates....and I go where the excellence is in basketball.

I really don't care how that looks....suck my cock...I'm out here eating....:yeshrug:

U prob hopped on wades nuts then right back to Kobe's

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a players league. You route for your favorite player no matter what team they're on.

Unless they play for a division rival.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Unless your getting a check or have stock in a team why care? We make these cats rich not the other way around..........with that being said I stopped taking fans opinions seriously.A true fan/supporter knows more then just the starting lineup.For example there are alot of Steeler fans in the country they know who Polamalu,Big Ben etc is,but they cant name the offensive line or special teams players.Im sorry not to sound sexist but women who are sports fan are biggest bandwagoners.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How come when you watch any game, you see a sea of cacs in the audience rooting for whichever said team:patrice:

...but if they pan the camera up to the nosebleed section then this NYT piece holds a little credence:sas2:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Anyone who changes their favorite team every year to whoever is the best in the league is a f@ggot. Show some loyalty to your hometown and be proud of where you are from.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
That New York Times article is very true. I have always noticed how the majority of black people I have met tend to bandwagon fans........although it seems to primarily be in basketball.