Nyla Rose Frustrated With Lack Of Booking

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why do you do you guys always end up using the same rhetoric as racists? Gender dysphoria is real. Your imagination is just your imagination.

In the words of the WHO - the evidence is clear, and the research supports the change. The last ICD was updated in 1994. Nobody was forced to change anything. Science finally caught up with the times.

What makes one a result of imagination and one proven science? What's the criteria? I legitimately want to know why some delusions and mental disorders are okay while others are not, on scientific terms, not political or social terms.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It was called Gender Identity Disorder up until 2013 when the name was changed to Gender Dysphoria to avoid the stigma of the term, "disorder." :comeon: Reading up on the condition, the science is still a bit murky but what seem to be in consensus is that there needs to be a level of "distress" associated with the assigned gender identity. Aren't people with depression "distressed?" Depression is considered a mental ailment but Gender Dysphoria isn't? These people are mentally ill. I don't feel they should be restricted on how they wish to live but let's call a spade a spade. No one has an issue calling someone with schizophrenia mentally ill and I'm sure they are quite distressed as well.

It's not my job as a private citizen to provide what equates to "gender affirming care" by playing pretend with them about their gender identity. If they want to cosplay as another gender so be it, but you can't expect the public to take on the burden of mentally pacifying these people. I'm chronically depressed. More money would make me a lot happier. Affirm my happiness by giving me money. Do you see how ridiculous that is?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Why does it bother y’all so much though :russ:

shyt don’t affect us any any type of way yet y’all get emotional about it :dead:

I’ll refer to anyone whatever they want to be referred as. One of my boys became noi back in the days and legally changed his name. shyt literally has no effect on me. :manny: I look at it as a respect thing and i respect everyone as long as I get the same in return.

Nyla is a trash play fighter and I don’t ever wanna see treh in a wrasslin ring.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why does it bother y’all so much though :russ:

shyt don’t affect us any any type of way yet y’all get emotional about it :dead:

Men are men and women are women. I refuse to subscribe to mental illness. You want to call grown nikkas she do you.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This forum is obsessed with trans issues.

Do yall talk about this in real life too?

Would you call a trans woman a breh to their face if it came down to it? Doubt it :mjlol:

I don't think most people talk about trans issues in real life besides trannies and their friends/families. I worked with one and it didn't even talk about trans issues. Alot of this shyt is internet rhetoric. No one is going to catch you on the bus or train and start talking about trans rights/opinions.

And do you really mean this forum as in TSC? You all must have copy and pasted responses ready to go. Only place that has multiple trans topics is TLR and that one Nap thread in HL.

I still want to know why one delusion is imagination and another is backed by science and mental health professionals but also not a mental disorder. It's some fine line walking.

If we want to keep it wrestling TK probably doesn't know what to do with Nyla. He can't even book non controversial wrestlers like Miro, how is he going to thread the needle with Nya Rose?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Listen, I know a nikka that’s so scared crab legs you could corner him and make him pull a Harrison Ford in The Fugitive off the side of a waterfall. You can classify and diagnose everything under the sun, at some point we got to come back down to the real world and say “ok, that’s weird as hell breh and we not catering to this. Get it how you can.”

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't think most people talk about trans issues in real life besides trannies and their friends/families. I worked with one and it didn't even talk about trans issues. Alot of this shyt is internet rhetoric. No one is going to catch you on the bus or train and start talking about trans rights/opinions.

And do you really mean this forum as in TSC? You all must have copy and pasted responses ready to go. Only place that has multiple trans topics is TLR and that one Nap thread in HL.

I still want to know why one delusion is imagination and another is backed by science and mental health professionals but also not a mental disorder. It's some fine line walking.

If we want to keep it wrestling TK probably doesn't know what to do with Nyla. He can't even book non controversial wrestlers like Miro, how is he going to thread the needle with Nya Rose?
It's just weird to me that's all. Like if I'm discussing someone's wrestling booking my first instinct isn't turning into some anonymous pseudo-bigot. That's 4 ch@n shyt. In other sub forums I'm baffled by how much is posted on this topic. Dudes be posting a pretty girl and asking if they'd fukk and nikkas start searching for Adam's apples :mjlol:

And nothing against people just joking. Chapelle got a lot of hate for just treating a set of people like everyone else lol.

As far as Nyla. She's decent in ring and has personality but she'll never get to a higher level on the American scene. To make it here you have to be good in the ring, good on the mic, or good looking. 2 of the 3 gets you a main event spot. Charlotte is good in ring and can cut a promo, Asuka is excellent in the ring and looks good. Then you got the likes of Saraya, Britt, and Alexa who look good and can entertain with promos at times. If you hit all 3 like Becky a few years ago or what Toni is trying to do now you get even higher. Nyla right now is positioned a TBS contender and is probably making decent money even though she's not hitting the marks. Going to Japan might find her a niche but it probably won't be better than what she's doing in AEW.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody-cares-nobody.gif