Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
jFGpqtt.png

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Jade and Hayter (when she returns)
I forgot about Jamie and I wanted to say Jade, but she's similar to Nyla where her best matches was with someone smaller than her. I'm curious with how much Jade improved with her time off.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She needs to see the writing on the wall that her contract ain’t getting renewed

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If that's the case, then go ahead and release her from her contract instead of only keeping her and other talent around to not look like a hypocrite.

You know this is their "noble" mantra though
They see contracts out and dont make people get laid off unexpectedly so they can prepare for the next bag

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She’s free to take bookings elsewhere and still cash them AEW paychecks :manny:
Maybe she or other talent want complete freedom and control over their future instead of being tied under contract to a company that has no interest in using them and only keeping them around so he doesn’t look like a hypocrite to wresting fans.

His justification is arguably worse than WWE’s reasoning if we’re keeping it 100%. As I said years ago, it makes no business then and makes no business now and essentially just wasting money.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So, if I want to be a Martian, is that my business?:stopitslime:

ANYMORE.

The World Health Organization considered it one until 2016.

The Alphabet Gang & their allies forced them to change it.
Why do you do you guys always end up using the same rhetoric as racists? Gender dysphoria is real. Your imagination is just your imagination.

In the words of the WHO - the evidence is clear, and the research supports the change. The last ICD was updated in 1994. Nobody was forced to change anything. Science finally caught up with the times.