Nyla Rose Frustrated With Lack Of Booking

br82186

Superstar
Daps
He lives and works as a she so that’s gonna limit him. As predictable as it would’ve been (as in the reason why), I would’ve made Nyla Rose and Sonny Kiss a tag team that actually showed some personality and got some matches if Rose were allowed to work with the men
Yeah I would've put Sonny Kiss in the women's division, watch IMPACT do that if he were to sign for them. Also people laugh, but there was no issue when WWE kept having Santino kept switching him between the men's and women's division.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Needs to just tuck her tail and leave

Take her balls and go home

Or grab a pair, sack up, and lay it all on the table
:mjlol:

:dame:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Nyla, we the fans are also frustrated with their booking :lolbron:

:mjcry:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Have Nyla in some Mr Perfect type vignettes but the twist here is have him her beat women in all athlete things from basketball to track while talking shyt,even have Nyla cheat to win

The news always has debates on Trans competing against women in sports so Nyla would be a big heel

Easy booking

Or Nyla could just get released I really don't care

:yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Aint no propaganda if she wants to be a she thats her business.
So, if I want to be a Martian, is that my business?:stopitslime:
No legitimate American mental health or medical governing body considers trans identity a mental illness, lackwit.
ANYMORE.

The World Health Organization considered it one until 2016.

The Alphabet Gang & their allies forced them to change it.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The problem with Nya Rose is that there's no way to have credible match with him.

It's obvious HE's bigger, stronger, and more athletic than everybody else in the match.

It's crazy to say, but Sonny Kiss would've fit in the women's division easier than Nyla Rose.

HE kept hurting people.

Remember that match with Britt Baker?

HE's just an albatross around the division and will be anywhere.

Thank God Tony hasn't allowed the Alphabet Gang to pressure him into making him a focal point of an already abysmal women's division.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Tbh the way you book someone like her is to have mens matches or get more meatier women to throw at her
Outside of Willow, Mercedes and Kris, there isn't many women on the division to do hoss matches. Nyla tends to do better when it's more of a David vs Goliath matches