Nyla Rose Frustrated With Lack Of Booking

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nyla top 5 in that company in the social media game - this kind of noise should help. But... you in the women's division of AEW - what do you expect? Nyla is the diametric opposite of who Khan pushes in that women's division to matter.

When Nyla wake up Freaky Friday'd into a borderline-frail white woman with light colored eyes, there might be hope.

Until then... enjoy the catering and save your money, cuz:hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nyla top 5 in that company in the social media game - this kind of noise should help. But... you in the women's division of AEW - what do you expect? Nyla is the diametric opposite of who Khan pushes in that women's division to matter.

When Nyla wake up Freaky Friday'd into a borderline-frail white woman with light colored eyes, there might be hope.

Until then... enjoy the catering and save your money, cuz:hubie:
Breh was the 2nd ever womens champ when she had no business being that

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Breh was the 2nd ever womens champ when she had no business being that
that I don't dispute.
But looking at the division as it stands right now, Khan's 'type' is so loud in it's subtext it's almost literally just text. Written on the screen.

Like... Saraya right now is legitimately a worse wrestler than people that were on the pre-show of Wembley. But she's their top champion. Man got all the energy in the world for DMD and Shida n'em though.

It'd be one thing if his chosen few were hitting like that, but the matches are trash and the angles are worse. Maybe give us Nyla v Willow and see what they can do with maybe a promo each :yeshrug:I get the frustration because the people constantly given time on the shows are kinda dogshyt. The Outcast storyline took over their TV just to... break up, feud with each other and occupy the whole division.

New women need to be featured. Not saying it needs to be Nyla, but someone.

Whatever happens, we need more Skye Blue.
Give them 45 seconds of ring time.
Whole match during picture-in-picture.
I will not care. But give her a full entrance. Then replay it.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This is the issue with Khan not releasing talent and just waiting their contract out. You're gonna have talent on the sidelines bytching on social media about not being used.

Just release the big bytch

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
that I don't dispute.
But looking at the division as it stands right now, Khan's 'type' is so loud in it's subtext it's almost literally just text. Written on the screen.

Like... Saraya right now is legitimately a worse wrestler than people that were on the pre-show of Wembley. But she's their top champion. Man got all the energy in the world for DMD and Shida n'em though.
TK seems like a dude that hasn’t seen many naked women in his life. I wouldn’t be surprised if Saraya talking him into her title run went similar to this: