Big Sexy Calls Out Triple H For His :mjpls: Booking of Black Wrestlers

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now Truth been having this gimmick for years but lately it’s been like they’ve turned it up to eleven
Yeah, Truth has always been a minstrel show. Ron has great comedic timing so some of it is funny, but his recent antics are bordering on try hard and cringe.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, they should be doing way more on the men's side of things. Bobby should always be a contender at this point. Montez should've been getting some singles shine (you don't have to break him and Dawkins up). Omos needs to be a big deal. The audience needs to be fully introduced to Odyssey Jones. Truth makes me laugh, but he can get a bit more serious now.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The storytelling company can surely make something outta this right? But I feel Levesque listens when Nash speaks so we’ll see

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Been said that shyt about R-truth acting like a buffoon every week. And he been doing the shyt for years atp. shyt is beyond stale. He deserves better for how over he is
To be fair, I kinda think this is who Ron Killings is to an extent. :manny:

I used to throw a fit watching this nikka c00ning all over the place for
DLuUOMF.png

But apparently, Truth himself loves his role in WWE, so there's not a whole lot we can do about that:yeshrug:

As for HHH, I think it's too early in his reign with the book to judge.

A lot of Vince's booking hamstrung HHH.

Like, the time for Bobby Lashley to be a main eventer was when he was with the Hurt Business.

That was the best stable they had had in a long while, but Vince fukked that up and Lashley's like 48 years old and has just been misused for too long for them to try to make him to be a main event talent now.

The Street Profits are an interesting case, because I don't know if Montez Ford wants to be a singles guy or if he want to stay with Dawkins

The New Day were always mediocre without Big E. He was the thing that gave them legtimatcy.

Omos is just big and nothing else. He's essentially more "El Gigante" than Andre The Giant or Paul White.

There's nobody who hasn't been too damaged over the years to present legitimately over the years.

Now to me, the test will be Carmelo Hayes & Trick Williams.

If H fumbles them, then y'all can kill him all you want because those brothers are both special as fukk.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nash don't play when it come to race he's usually on the right side on things likeMartin.

fukk outta here.

He is hogun BFF.

Are you serious.

This is a long con narrative. So Nash csn critique aew for swerve title reign.
.then have a talking point about wwe black wrqssler ramping in content.

Do not fall for the long con.

Cripple ache needs to be gone.
That is the first order of business. Cleaning house of the mcmagon regime in totality.
That includes cripple ache and rhe entire cliq on the payroll.

Art Barr

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wrestling has always been a White boys club and a White male power fantasy. All minorities have been stereotyped into oblivion but it does seem like Samoans and (to a lesser extent) Latinos have earned a bit more respect from these guys while Black and Asian wrestlers still have a tough hill to climb. It's true things are much better now than years ago, but there is still a lot of room for improvement.

Samoans literally just gained respect with the bloodline arc. Aside from The Rock these dudes have either been portrayed as barefoot savages or just having their ass out. Idk about everyone else but I always looked at Rock as a black champion. Even when they tried to make Rikishi serious he was running around in a thong talking about "I did it, for the rock" his ass was out simply because Vince McMahon had a fetish and wanted him to have his ass out.

I don't really see the Latino respect. LWO is trash Rey won the title because Eddie died and all these other dudes are mid card status. Andrade isn't world title material. Let's see if they can dig up Santos and give him something in the future. They also need to stop having every Hispanic wrestler do eddie shyt just seems weird.

We can't change what they did but the future looks bright as hell with Melo, Trick, Wes Lee, Oba Femi.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah, Truth has always been a minstrel show. Ron has great comedic timing so some of it is funny, but his recent antics are bordering on try hard and cringe.

You never seen Ron The Truth Killings?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Samoans literally just gained respect with the bloodline arc. Aside from The Rock these dudes have either been portrayed as barefoot savages or just having their ass out. Idk about everyone else but I always looked at Rock as a black champion. Even when they tried to make Rikishi serious he was running around in a thong talking about "I did it, for the rock" his ass was out simply because Vince McMahon had a fetish and wanted him to have his ass out.

I don't really see the Latino respect. LWO is trash Rey won the title because Eddie died and all these other dudes are mid card status. Andrade isn't world title material. Let's see if they can dig up Santos and give him something in the future. They also need to stop having every Hispanic wrestler do eddie shyt just seems weird.

We can't change what they did but the future looks bright as hell with Melo, Trick, Wes Lee, Oba Femi.
Priest is the world champion :dwillhuh:

And in NO WAY is he more credible at anything than Bobby Lashley.

Silkk

Daps
fukk outta here.

He is hogun BFF.

Are you serious.

This is a long con narrative. So Nash csn critique aew for swerve title reign.
.then have a talking point about wwe black wrqssler ramping in content.

Do not fall for the long con.

Cripple ache needs to be gone.
That is the first order of business. Cleaning house of the mcmagon regime in totality.
That includes cripple ache and rhe entire cliq on the payroll.

Art Barr
This is dumb ass logic :snoop:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Priest is the world champion :dwillhuh:

And in NO WAY is he more credible at anything than Bobby Lashley.

He’s getting a run... let's see how long it lasts. I don't see a guy "just getting a shot" as Latino respect. There's been claims all across this board that Dame has been booked horribly leading up to his title win and will only be a transitional champ.

I'm one of the biggest Lashley supporters. Some people here was clowning us for complaining when Lashley was left off mania 39 and then left off TV for 6 months after the Bray Wyatt feud fell through. Like I said I can't do anything to change what they've done with Lashley but the future is being treated pretty damn well right now.

Silkk

Daps
He’s getting a run... let's see how long it lasts. I don't see a guy "just getting a shot" as Latino respect. There's been claims all across this board that Dame has been booked horribly leading up to his title win and will only be a transitional champ.

I'm one of the biggest Lashley supporters. Some people here was clowning us for complaining when Lashley was left off mania 39 and then left off TV for 6 months after the Bray Wyatt feud fell through. Like I said I can't do anything to change what they've done with Lashley but the future is being treated pretty damn well right now.
Yeah I don’t think it’s latino respect as much as Dame just being one of HHH’s guys and payback for all the stuff with Bad Bunny.

If anything I think Dom been very underutilized the past year when it comes to latinos.