Big Sexy Calls Out Triple H For His :mjpls: Booking of Black Wrestlers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Flair bashes Rock's film company but refuses to speak against the Rock...
Ric Flair may not like the upcoming Who Killed WCW? docuseries, but he says it has nothing to do with The Rock. As noted yesterday, Flair took to Twitter to slam the upcoming VICE TV series, which is produced by The Rock’s Seven Bucks production company, and noted that he was not interviewed for it. Flair posted again to Twitter today to say that he doesn’t have issues with Rock, but rather with his Seven Bucks people who “don’t know what they’re doing.”
Flair wrote:
“Let’s Not Confuse My Relationship With @TheRock With This Documentary. I Respect The Rock As He Respects Me. He Just Has Some Jabronis That Don’t Know What They’re Doing Working For Him. I Would Love 2 Hours On @BustedOpenRadio Or 2 Hours On Kevin Nash’s @KliqThisPodcast Which Is The Best Wrestling Podcast Outside Of Busted Open In My Opinion. Kevin Knows The Truth, Is Legit Tough, And Has Earned My Respect For Years.”

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Been saying this shyt since he took over :mjpls:

Don’t talk to me about Trick or anybody else in NXT being booked by HBK.

Aside from Jade’s very recent booking HHH’s booking of black talent has been ABYSMAL

Having Lashley in 6 man matches while Rhea barely wrestled was super wack booking....and he loves that contract signing nonsense.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The regression of Bobby lashley character is inexcusable. Dude was main even caliber wrestler with creditably now all of sudden he's in a random group feuding with a bootleg qnon group. Bobby/Cody should of been one of been one of the programs this summer.
this highly pisses me off. he should still be main eventing. especially when they brought back the WHC. And especially now bc Rome Seth and Punk are out. He should be the next challenger after AJ

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrestling has always been a White boys club and a White male power fantasy. All minorities have been stereotyped into oblivion but it does seem like Samoans and (to a lesser extent) Latinos have earned a bit more respect from these guys while Black and Asian wrestlers still have a tough hill to climb. It's true things are much better now than years ago, but there is still a lot of room for improvement.