"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To laugh at you bytches, you habituate L takers, who wanna sit here and throw shots at the nets in a damn Summer league thread. I hope y’all win more than 16 games this year
:snoop: You a clown b. Everyone talks shyt on the coli if you haven’t realized yet. Guess you just started to post here. If you’re gonna let a summer league post get you bent out of shape then I don’t know what to tell you. You should be in the nets thread celebrating the fact that y’all got 2 of the biggest free agents available.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
To laugh at you bytches, you habituate L takers, who wanna sit here and throw shots at the nets in a damn Summer league thread. I hope y’all win more than 16 games this year
Don't do that, breh.

You acting froggy for no reason.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: You a clown b. Everyone talks shyt on the coli if you haven’t realized yet. Guess you just started to post here. If you’re gonna let a summer league post get you bent out of shape then I don’t know what to tell you. You should be in the nets thread celebrating the fact that y’all got 2 of the biggest free agents available.
It’s you nikkas bent out of shape over KD and Kyrie choosing the New leaders of NY and not that bytch made organization. That’s why y’all taking shots at the New GOAT FRANCHISE. Shots y’all wouldnt have taken if y’all could get stars, with y’all bytch asses. And I been here just as long as you. Nets are here to stay. Knicks good luck winning 16 games or more brehs. :salute:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
English motherfukker do you speak it?
:mjlit:
Aye breh...we are veterans to this Coli war shyt...

Just cuz Durant and Kyrie has you equipped with a new strap does not mean you ready to pull...:shaq:

You really want this type of smoke? Y'all still in the honeymoon stage, enjoy it peacefully.:mjgrin:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
When y’all get smoked in the season series, what war is there to have? :mjgrin:

I think you just became one of my favorite posters, lil man.:skip:

It's like you've been holding some anger in for a minute.:obama:

Like, for most of your existence, you've resented the attention a team you know you're better than gets...:myman:

Like even with your new little arena with the roof rusting already, the thots of the NBA world just friend zone the shyt out of you...:youngsabo:

Wondering what it is you can do to become tough enough...

Brave enough...

Cool enough...

To be noticed by anyone who isn't a hipster...:steviej:

You've grown up in a way:smugbiden:

It's decided....

Knicks fam,

Meet our new baby boy,:youngsabo: our new son...let's name him:patrice:

Knicky:troll:

Knicky the Mascot :heh:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
First year I got left off of the mentions. :wow:

I hope I'm proven wrong and that a culture is instilled this year. With Mills and Fizdale I don't think it's possible.

For this team to find success they need a set rotation by the time the season starts, a proper offensive scheme with lots of off ball movement.

DSJ needs to be the penetrator to create looks for off ball screens and rolls.

This teams lack of 3 point shooting with everyone wanting to playin the paint and above the rim will make Fizdale sweat.

Still waiting for off ball movement now that ball stopper Melo is gone. :comeon:

Been preaching that culture and environment is more important to player development than constant tanking. Glad to see Knicks fans are catching up.